Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What skills now?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ChrisF, Apr 28, 2008.

1. ChrisF

ChrisF IncGamers Member

What skills now?

Hey guys, I have an assassin at level 77, all light traps maxed, 1 point into Burst of Speed, Cloak of Shadows, Fade, Mind Blast, and all pre-reqs, where should I go now? I have + 9 to skills at the moment and I dont feel that its worth maxing fade/burst of speed as the returns for more points in these seem to be negligable. I suppose the obvious choice would be shadow warrior but I want some options (if there are any other useful/viable options that is). This is a HC Character, so if you have any ideas that could increase survivability, they would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance for any advice. :thumbsup:

2. Alc

Alc IncGamers Member

Re: What skills now?

I went with Fire Blast for my light trapper. At lvl 40 it's doing 4.4-5.2k damage. Combined with an infinity merc, in some cases I don't even need to cast sentries - it's quicker to use FB for stragglers. Rips through most LI's, anyway.

In terms of survivability for HC, though, I'd guess a shadow would provide tanking.

3. Road Ratt

Road Ratt IncGamers Member

Re: What skills now?

In HC I would go with fire blast over shadows to deal with light immunes. I think it's better to have the skills to do it yourself rather than rely totally on your shadow/merc to do the killing for you.

My two cents :prop: