Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What skills/items for my druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Pheyd, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Pheyd

Pheyd IncGamers Member

What skills/items for my druid

i am level 81 atm with 28 skills to use
    i am looking to get to lvl 92+ (for 40 skills)
    i have maxed:
    Werewolf
    Lycanthropy
    Fury
    One pointers:
    Oak sage
    raven

i am wondering what skills should i invest in?
    contemplating:
    rabies, poison creeper
    grizzly, sage
    Cyclone armor, sage
    How, Oak

i just cant decide :undecided:

also what weapons should i have in stash?
    i use Grief PB, and have eth 40/15 jools and zod Tomb Reaver (315% ed) should i work on getting an ebotdz? if i go rabies should i get deaths + 4 facet monarch, and bramble?

Please post idea's here

p.s especially looking forward to Inkanddagger, stoutewolf, elohimwolf's replies, and the other experienced wolves ^_^

muchly appreciated
    *Pheyd

2. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Jeez..you left out Puma?

PvP or PvM?

IMC :grin:

3. Pheyd

Pheyd IncGamers Member

Well technically i didnt leave him out
    ANy way this guy will be mainly pvp

4. LeegionOnEast

LeegionOnEast IncGamers Member

I'd grab an eBOTDz and eBOTDgpa. They both have great range and I beleive they are superior to GriefPB and eTomb when it comes to melee. eBOTDz hits WWing Barbs and Zeolots better, and eBOTDgpa its the best weapon against Smiters.

I'd max Oak then HoW. Oak is the best overall, and HoW is good against big defence Barbs and Exile-using Paladins.

5. naturebunns

naturebunns IncGamers Member

eh

Eth tombreaver if close to perf % (like mine is) I still prefer over ebotdgpa

6. ToThePoint

ToThePoint IncGamers Member

I dont get it.
    You come to the forum and decide you are enough of an expert to write a guide : http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=491619
    then criticise others about the way they post while doing the same yourself with less actual content and make crappy whine polls.
    Then you ask the same basic questions that are asked pretty much every day here. 'How i kill smiters?' 'What skills and itamz to use?'
    Try search or looking at the real guides.

7. Pheyd

Pheyd IncGamers Member

fyi ttp:
    that guide was written because no one else had a pure fury one up, i also posted that before i understodd the mechanics of the game, now i am more educated in those area's i just wanted some opinions from others ie good wolves. but to be honest i couldn't care less what you think. i also looked through the guides and decided to follow stoute wolf's. and it has turned out rather good

8. lordofericstan

lordofericstan IncGamers Member

r u going to be pvp pubbie or private games? if ur a pubby dueler then id say go for the fury//rabies druid. they are tons of fun an hold their own in many situations =D. Its up to u on maxing oak or ww for this build, i chose ww because i fight alot of barbs. With rabies range is always a huge factor, so pick up an ebotdz and ebotdgpa, and dweb 20/20 monarch on switch. if ur like me u will want alot of switch gear and ur biggest problem will be figuring out how to store it all. some things i have in stash is a nigma, bramble, fort, dweb, cta, sprirt, trang glove, bloods, 5 diff ammys, and well other goodies. oh and if u do go this route grab a doomz. its great to rabies people and run around with a doom.

9. Pheyd

Pheyd IncGamers Member

ok i have chosen what to use/do:
    fury/rabies maxed ww, hoping to get ebotdz, dweb, 20/-20 mon, bramble.
    stuff i have:
    nigma, shaftstop (prubied), trechery(for fade prebuff), trangs/bloodfists, shael'd jalal's, prubied jalal's, storm shield shael'd, 2 near perf raven's, highlords, 3/5/3 cta, spirit, 9 ss skillers (7 plain, 35life, 39 lifer), 17+ life sc's, some with ar some with resist.

10. lordofericstan

lordofericstan IncGamers Member

a few suggestions would be first of all drop the treachery, prebuffing is lame and u r going to run outa room in ur stash. take the shael outa ur ss and put like a jah in it or a 40/9 jewel. (recent theads are saying the 86 fhr bp and shaeld ss isn't as effective). try for a 47+ bramble, and i enjoy using ik/aldurs boots and cats eye ammy for the frw (not everyone has an 08 hlords). IMO shaft isnt worth the precious space it takes up.

11. Pheyd

Pheyd IncGamers Member

yeah i have been having trouble with blocking so i will try for a jah or jewel, yeah i dont use trech much so thinking of trading off. I'm trying for a pair of aldur's boots but no one has them, i am also thinking of making my own bramble as it will most likely be cheaper, i have a cats eye somewhere so will look for it. As for the shaft stop... i cant get enough dr without ss so thinking what i can do
    anyway will catch up later