Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What should my next character be? auradin, summon necro? i

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by agentbilly, Oct 4, 2010.

1. agentbilly

agentbilly Diabloii.Net Member

What should my next character be? auradin, summon necro?

I have a meteor orb sorc. But I have a really hard time running river of flame/ worldstone in hell. I wanted to start running these areas to try to get rune drops/ high items i.e. tal armor. So I was thinking of builds that will clear these areas fast and have fun at the same time.

Choice 1: Summoning necro. (with corpse explosion)
    Definitely the cheap choice and pretty quick to make.

Choice 2: Auradin.
    Definitely the most fun, but extremely expensive. But maybe after a couple more weeks the prices will plummet because of bots and dupes.

So which should I choose to try to farm river of flame to diablo, and worldstone to baal.

p.s. Just on a side note, auradin is the most fun character I have ever played and i suggest anyone who has not built one to build one!!!!.

2. CosmoNova

CosmoNova Diabloii.Net Member

Re: What should my next character be? auradin, summon necro?

I have a cheap auradin, nm diablo and baal wont be a problem; hell pit with caution.

3. droid

droid Diabloii.Net Member

since you already have a sorc to semi-twink a new char, how about amazon? LF/Strafe hybrid clears WSK and CS fairly easily and doesnt require too much super-expensive loot. Plus LF zon downs Cows (among the best rune hunting area) faster than Fishymancer or Auradin.

4. agentbilly

agentbilly Diabloii.Net Member

I hear ya, Im thinking im going to make a fishymancer, then once i can run chaos/worldstone then I will save up for pnova, or auradin. The reason i need a new character is im running hell meph but shi* is dropping. i can only do 20 runs an hour because of realm down and im lucky to have 3 hours to play. which is not nearly enough time to find good good gear. So i think if i can clear cs and wsk, i will have beetter and more chances at better gear.