Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by SayFourtyThreePlz, Aug 1, 2010.

1. SayFourtyThreePlz

SayFourtyThreePlz IncGamers Member

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  2. Pailon

Pailon IncGamers Member

Re: What should i do?

What type of file are you trying to show us? a .d2s file? a .jpg file? This will help as I'm not (nor have 69 others) going to download the .rar file shower and then look at the file.

EDIT: Ask the creator how he leveled. Ask the creator for advice because not many people do EVERY build on this site.

3. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

If you had fun on the way do another one with gear available?

4. SayFourtyThreePlz

Its a vid of my char lol, btw thanks.

5. Ladvarian

Ladvarian IncGamers Member

Edit: Sorry saw the post above which gave most of this advice. I'm still going to leave it in case he decides to ask the build's creator and or in side that thread. So he will not have to get this reply again.

Megaupload is giving me this when I try to download your video:
    "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

If you want help please give a text listing of your character's level equips and inventory. I cannot access the video to tell whether you even gave us a glace over of your inventory or equips. We need to know what you have in order to help.

P.S.
    No offense, but a video was rather pointless as we could have answered most of your questions with you just giving us a text listing of your weapons/equips and inventory of charms and such. If you were asking what you were doing wrong in your runs and believed that by us watching it that we might be able to help then that's another story. Please do not take offense to this, but to some bandwith is expensive and or time consuming when it'd be quicker with a text based solution. Thanks for reading.

6. SayFourtyThreePlz

Non taken, and btw, im actiuly happy of your criticism, because you actiully help me :). Ok so im gona check my char items (i dont remember names). Il post again.

EDIT: Ok my char got:

Wep: The atlantian
    Shield: Moser's blessed circle
    Armor: Corpsemourn
    Healm Crown of Thieves
    Ammy: a 12 to all resistances ammy
    Sagon's sage and Sagons sabot feet and hands.
    Rings: Manald heal and 3% life stolen per hit ring

The highest runes i got are Sol and Shael. Ive got essence of suffering. And i got 8 pgems. So what should i do/trade?
    EDIT: Oh and im level 78.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  7. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

You haven't taken the time to even state what your character is....

I don't recommend people rushing their first character as they fail to learn a lot of the basics along the way.

But since that's a moot point, As of right now, unfortunately, you've got next to nothing in trading power, as 8 pgems doesn't go far, and your moser's and crown of thieves are the only two items that could be worth trading. They'd still be worth just pgems.

My best recommendation is looking up Hrus's MF guide, as it is packed with useful information in terms of getting better gear. Short of donations, you're going to have to grind it out a bit to accumulate some wealth to purchase some equipment.

Granted, if you happened across a high rune or high value item in the runs you're joining, that alone could pay for all your basic equipment. I would strongly recommend taking the time to learn basic item values, as not much is more painful than trading off something nice for a pittance (like a griffon's for a few pgems). It's not exactly fun, but learning will teach you what to pick up, what to throw away (or leave) and what you should expect in return.

8. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

Also have a look in the trades values forums, the stickied guides will give you an excellent guide to what has value and what is worthless. Some white/grey items are worth many many times more than some/most of the set/unique items in the game.
    Some of the values might be a bit off, or not apply directly to your realm, but a griffons is expensive everywhere, and as mentioned above, a mosers is worth a few pgems at best everywhere.

Nobody get's everything 100% right, but as sexyguy say, you'd hate yourself if you sold a very high value item for nothing due to lack of any sort of value knowledge.

9. Pailon

Pailon IncGamers Member

Oh, I didn't know that was a vid... lol. And they pretty much gave you some advice upon value. If we knew the build we could have a better stand point as to what you need help with. But still ask the creator. It's his/her build so they know best.