Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'US East Standard - Ladder' started by GuidoLetsGoPens, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuidoLetsGoPens

GuidoLetsGoPens IncGamers Member

What Should I Do?

My Goal: Achieve an uber-killing Zeal/1 pt Smite Paladin

My Current Build: Max Zeal, Max Sacrifice, Max Fan., Max H Shield, 1 pt smite, 1 pt salv, rest in synergies and defiance.

My Current Gear: Andy's Helm, Templar's Might Armor, Upped Hoz (socketed with Um), Gore Riders, Heaven's Light (has +3 skill, 2 OS), Drac's, Verdungo, Highlord's amulet, Ravenfrost, and a perfect Bul-Kathos ring. Also have an 18-12 Druid Torch. Have Gilly's Face in stash.

My Assets: I found 1 Vex & 1 Ber rune. I have a Gul, 1 Ist, 3 Mal, 5 Um, and about a dozen Pul. I've also managed to stockpile 60+ PGems, 45 P Rubies, and 25 P Amethysts. Also have 2 keysets.

My Needs: I obviously need an upgrade over Andariel's for a helmet. My main concerns for battling ubers are my armor and weapon. Is Heaven's Light sufficient or do I need Grief (probably cannot afford Last Wish)? I definitely need an upgrade at armor. Would Duress be sufficient? Should I go for Fortitude or Chains of Honor? Which could I afford? Should I use my lone Ber for CoH?

Basically, I'm looking for some advice on where I should go from here. I'd like to maximize my assets so that I can successfully uber. I'd hate to waste my few HR's and be left with nothing of value to trade.

Thanks for any help and if more information is needed, please ask!

2. SonataArctica

SonataArctica IncGamers Member

Re: What Should I Do?

What you NEED to do is post this in the Paladin section of the forum.

3. GuidoLetsGoPens

GuidoLetsGoPens IncGamers Member

Oh, I didn't realize my asking of the TRADE VALUE of my assets in comparison to my DESIRED ITEMS belonged in a forum labeled STRATEGY. :scratchhead:

Thanks for the non-comment, though!

4. Asmadaeus

Asmadaeus IncGamers Member

Either way, there's a trade values forum too. This is the East Coast Ladder Trading forum, if you were looking to trade your stuff away or were in search of specific items, then it would belong here. Good luck getting some info.

5. SonataArctica

SonataArctica IncGamers Member

Seemed a lot more like an advice thread than a trade thread. But hey, what do I know??

6. Dia

Dia IncGamers Member

trust me dude... uber killers take some time to create...u are definitely going to need a last wish in the future due to the 17 to might high ed and massive CB, but a grief would work temporarily. i say use a the bk u have and a very high ravenfrost. now for a helm, the andys is good but if you want to kill ubers then you need more CB which will come from the Guillaume's Face that you have. all you have to do is um it and it is good. but once you get a last wish i say use the andy's again and ral it (+30 to fire res) so it even outs the fire res at 0. for the armor, my smiter uses a 30 res great hauberk fort and it gets over 1.5k def alone. i suggest use the fort due to the, Chilling armor (adds about 10k def), 300% ED, lots of life and res.. trust me every single uber killer does not have to be the same, i use a smiter with a eth hoz... i did not want to spend so many runes on a shield that gives me a aura and 15% chance to cast life tap... and make sure you have a item on switch with life tap charges.. i use them cuz the dracs 5% takes a while to kick in and im prob dead by then..as long as you get the things i said you will be doing very well. :]

7. spiffymcbang

spiffymcbang D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

To the OP:
    This is not the correct place for advice. values go in the trade value forum.
    You need to list For trade and In search of threads here. We trade here.

To the rest of you:
    report this no need to spam it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.