what should i do

johnsx

Diabloii.Net Member
what should i do

Guys i just lost my 84 sin. She had shako,maras,monarch spirit,btucs,viper,spider,treks,bkring and raven. I dont know what to do now if someone could help me out. Or tell me what i should do. cause im cryinj/k. But it sucks. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.

john

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
first, know that you are always taking a risk in hardcore. If you don't want to take that risk, switch to softcore.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Cleglaw_Himself said:
Just quit, and buy a different game. e.g. WoW.
QFT.

You didn't happen to have any characters by a name such as JohnIV or something to that extent, did you John?

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
johnsx said:
You know i think i did funny thing is my nname is John Paul S. IV.
Just curious because this JohnIV or something or another was a well known tppker and hacker on east a while back. He almost got my baba one time. I hated him. Huh.

tresjun

Diabloii.Net Member
well that's nothing compared to what i lost in muling game lol.. i lost perfect faith bow and perfect doom zerker axe, both prob valued at 8 high runes lol..so dont cry baby i lost more than u did and i didnt even played and died lol

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
tresjun said:
well that's nothing compared to what i lost in muling game lol.. i lost perfect faith bow and perfect doom zerker axe, both prob valued at 8 high runes lol..so dont cry baby i lost more than u did and i didnt even played and died lol
The difference is your crap is all duped runes garbage whereas his stuff isn't -.-

johnsx

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry iv never played on east im USWest. I hate tppkers also. Killed my first 7 chars lmao.

John

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
John

Take a deep breath, remember the joy of ackomplisment and then start over with the aim of making an even better build.
Good luck!
-Toli

cyradis2003

Diabloii.Net Member
Dad Daniel said:
"the truly great hc players" just don't die
:D
Read the RIP thread, everyone dies in HC. Whether you die today or tomorrow you will die.

John, It sucks that you lost your char :( I used to go through Javas like tissues when I still played but this is what separates you from SC. You feel the excitement when a dueler is bearing down on you, you feel the fear when NM council spawns FE/Fanat. In HC you never truly can say you lived until you have died.

Think of your chars as a rental - you get to play with them all you want but eventually they go back to the great pixel store in the sky ;)

Anyway - HIHI all!!!!

*huggles all around*

... got cookies?