Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

MysticDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Dang, I would've bought that claw if you were on west ladder. Erm, if you make a ww trapper sure, but if you aren't going to use it, don't make one. They aren't in demand.

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
Wind? That'd make an absolutely killer Strength claw for a hybrid kick/trap PVM sin (ala C-Beat's guide).

MissErica

Diabloii.Net Member
This is a bit off topic but I would sugest checking out what the repair cost is first. Claws with added skills tend to be costly. Once while playing version 1.09 I put an Eth in a rare claw I recieved from Anya. After using it in a Bloody Hills run I found out it cost around 30,000 dollars to fix, and I was only making around 10,000 dollars per run. The cost may of been changed in the newest patches though.

johnomally

Diabloii.Net Member
an ort rune in your cube fixes a weapon, but i know all about repair costs, my chaos cost 1.3 million to repair. still not sure what to do with this claw atm i have a ww assa but i didnt send any points in traps, i was only going to make it for the extra run walk. I doubt ill be making a kick//trap hybrid so i wont be making strength in it. has anyone made a wind claw before and is it as bad as it looks?

johnomally

Diabloii.Net Member
any weapon and ort rune in cube fixes, for charges you need to add a chipped gem as well, doesnt work on eths ofc

Trance757

Diabloii.Net Member
Uhm... just pick up body armor, wands, staves and scepters to sell... if you're only making 10,000 gold you're doing a bad job.... lol... gold is worthless. You can make 50K in less than a minute.

aera

Diabloii.Net Member
um..theres a runeword called wind?
or is that just 2 sheals?
im a bit confused here. :shocked:

aera

Diabloii.Net Member
ohhh.hah that one completely missed my eyes while scanning the runeword archive on arreat summit. :scratch: