What scientists do with their old balls

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
"It's not clear what scientific purpose that would serve, but it sounds like fun."

that pretty much sums it up. Is it just me or does this sound llike something dorm rats think up...hey what if we dropped this heavy thing from really far up? It amazing it took them this long.

The only news here is that it was a girl that thought it up....not some guy who was bored...because every guy has had the random urge to drop things from great heights at some point in his life.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator said:
The only news here is that it was a girl that thought it up....not some guy who was bored...because every guy has had the random urge to drop things from great heights at some point in his life.
When I was taking a field geology course near Canon City, Colorado in college, I was part of a group of students sitting below a rather sheer rock cliff. Suddenly, a large boulder came crashing down about 30 yards from us. Looking up, we saw one of our fellow students pushing another rock toward the edge. When we asked what in the hell he was doing, he replied: "Just helping Mother Nature take these rocks toward the ocean". :wink2:

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
What did your mother tell you about going to state schools llad? I guess you just didnt listen.