Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What runes?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Thirteenth, May 13, 2008.

1. Thirteenth

Thirteenth IncGamers Member

What runes?

Should i use for my Crown of ages and HoZ? Maybe one for my Guardian Angel too until i can use CoH

Should i cham in one of them to free up one of my ring slots (i have a dual leech with +10 all res and one with high life leech and Chance to cast AMP) id really like to use both but raven keeps me from it

Also i could Ber or Um them

PvM Zealot that i plan on making patriarch in single player so no need to worry about rune costs. (Yes i know CoH isnt single player but... well i cheated it a bit xD )

2. ProfessionalBerg

ProfessionalBerg IncGamers Member

Re: What runes?

I'd suggest sticking a Cham in the HoZ. Reason? If you ChamBer the CoA, and later decide to BerBer it, you will have to unsocket it, deleting 2 High Runes. However, if you BerBer it to begin with, and Cham the HoZ instead, you can always unsocket the HoZ, losing only one High Rune.

BTW, do not bring up cheating on these forums. Saying "i plan on making patriarch in single player so no need to worry about rune costs" makes me feel like you are using an editor. DON'T. Or you will be permanently excluded from the SPF forums.

3. Thirteenth

Thirteenth IncGamers Member

Re: What runes?

Will do.

I used an item pack where the items all happen to work in single player even though they are supposed to be Ladder only etc.

I apologise and ill make sure it won't happen again.

Last edited: May 13, 2008