What realm should I move to? Help decide.

Ce Olba

Banned
West NL and Europe NL.

Both have godly duelers. Morotsjos and mcm for examples. Also, we have Stoutewolf (Most likely the best fury/rabies druid player on all realms) here. We also got Vic (TheJesus) here, a godly hammerdin he is. Oh, and we got all the funny people such as myself and Thoridian.

On West however, there are the skilled people. Mcm and the like..

If you want to duel skilled people, never even consider Ladder. The skillscale on Ladder is not as tight as it is on Non-Ladder, thus not showing the real skill.

Ce Olba

Banned
KaythonXE said:
Fury rabies doesn't own anything. :/
Please do not generalize the godly people, at least not until you yourself avoid the legendary "was slain by Kazama-Fury" message. He's REALLY godly. And I mean it. IIRC all of his gear are perfect or close to perfect too.

KaythonXE

Banned
The fact of the matter I can avoid any fury/rabies attack and effectively deal damage without ever going within' attack rand. I'm thinking about west nl. Anyone want to trade me some gear?

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:
The fact of the matter I can avoid any fury/rabies attack and effectively deal damage without ever going within' attack rand. I'm thinking about west nl. Anyone want to trade me some gear?
Hmm I've always wanted to try East, since I live in Ontario.. dunno what made me choose west.

What kinda gear you lookin for/got? and if not there's always d2jsp forum gold. :rolleyes:

KaythonXE

Banned
I have fg. But most of it is reserved for picking stuff up. I have a lot of east gear, sorc setup minus the spirit/weapon/helm.

Do you have aim? Or vent?

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
Hmm I've always wanted to try East, since I live in Ontario.. dunno what made me choose west.

What kinda gear you lookin for/got? and if not there's always d2jsp forum gold. :rolleyes:
I might be interested in that :eek:. Whatcha got on west? ^o^

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:
A good setup? Stats?
Well I'm gonna keep my coa / pcom lifers, but the 40~45+ Sacred Targe 35% Spirits, imp, perf hoto, perf mara, spider sojs all that stuff.

Do you have similar pvp hdin setup on east? Did you scrap your hdin? We could do full hdin:hdin trade.

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:
Fury rabies doesn't own anything. :/
Well i can tell u that even if i have 4.5k life + max dr and max block Stoutewolf's fury/rabies dru can pk me in 1 fury attack >.>