Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what r good swords for ww barb?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by mainaman, Jun 29, 2005.

1. mainaman

mainaman IncGamers Member

what r good swords for ww barb?

Hi all im currently usin ww barb 2 swords-botd and grief colossal blade.
    Many ppl ask me why grief and this makes me think there is better sword to replace it only i dont know what.I need to use a wep with ignore def mod so can anyone tell me what swords r better than grief?
    thanks for ur time

2. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Personally I think grief is an excellent choice. About calculating grief’s damage here . Though I would change that BoTD to Death RW. Death contains two modifiers that are overwhelming Botd (deadly strike and crushing blow) by far. You will be bit slower but having these two mod’s will compensate the lack of speed enormously and therefore produce higher killing speed.

3. SweetSorcie

SweetSorcie IncGamers Member

i think grief collosus blade has to be 39% ias or 40% to hit the breakpoint.
    if your gcb is less than 39% ias SELL IT

i use a grief phase blade and it ROCKS in pvp and pvm
    ww is great, but even cooler is when i berserk with it hahaha
    whackwhackwhack real fast, and i have shout maxed so it does hella damage
    it's so fast that the life tap from my gloves and the built-in venom trips right away.

tip about venom: having any poison charms nullifies the effect... for instance, say u had a 100 poison over 6 seconds small charm. instead of venom lvl 15's 305 poison damage over .4 seconds it becomes 400 dmg over 6.4 seconds. way sucky. .4 seconds is very nice haha

best part about grief pb and storm shield combo... both are indestructable :)
    i use non-superior archon fortitude and since it's non-sup, repair costs are quite low as well.

i do a cow run and it costs me less than 2000 gold to repair :)

4. Arutha

Arutha IncGamers Member

As I dont have a ww barb so I'm not positive but don't you want a wepon with a larger range than a pb, ie. zerker or cb.