What pvp gloves?

peneffer

Diabloii.Net Member
What pvp gloves?

OK, heres the thing...I my bowazon is lvl ** she uses wf with a 40/15, up'd vamp with a 40/15, 5%ll bk ring, 19 dex raven frost, up'd gores, highlords, 13%dr dungos and archon plate fort armor. The thing of it is this: Idont know whether to use dracs for the open wounds, 9%ll and life tap or to use lava gout for the high def, enchant with more fire dmg, more res and the major 20%ias.
The 20%ias brings me to the next breakpoint which is 9fpa. It's still not that fast but what is the better choice? lava gout (i would upgrade them) or dracs?
Is the extra frame of attack speed worth the life tap and open wounds is what im asking basically?
The third option is a gg pair of crafted or magic ones. I'm kinda poor right now after building a java zon and a barb so those are kinda outa the question.
Thanks guys

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
the measly life tap chance on dracs is nearly useless in .11 pvp, because most duels end really quickly, i tend to stick with lava gouts, but i upgraded my amazon not too long ago to some 20ias/kb/ML gloves. they helped alot. its personal preference really, but ive never seen a pvp bowzon with dracs, maybe for the str, thats it.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
OK, heres the thing...I my bowazon is lvl ** she uses wf with a 40/15, up'd vamp with a 40/15, 5%ll bk ring, 19 dex raven frost, up'd gores, highlords, 13%dr dungos and archon plate fort armor. The thing of it is this: Idont know whether to use dracs for the open wounds, 9%ll and life tap or to use lava gout for the high def, enchant with more fire dmg, more res and the major 20%ias.
The 20%ias brings me to the next breakpoint which is 9fpa. It's still not that fast but what is the better choice? lava gout (i would upgrade them) or dracs?
Is the extra frame of attack speed worth the life tap and open wounds is what im asking basically?
The third option is a gg pair of crafted or magic ones. I'm kinda poor right now after building a java zon and a barb so those are kinda outa the question.
Thanks guys
Unless you have a Rogue merc with Faith, Faith is recommended for your setup. Actually, using Faith with a Pride on a Might merc is the best setup imo.

Since you only asked for the glove, the 20% ias is a must as it will get you to next bp. Open wounds is pretty muh useless on a bow. I suggest 20%ias/kb glove with other useful sidemods. KB is extremely effective PvM + PvP.

5% ctc Life Tap on a bower is pretty often, but I would choose the extra speed/kb over it any day.

peneffer

Diabloii.Net Member
haha goood good i think i see a comon pattern herewhich is good. About faith... im old school, i like wf just because its wf. thats what i used in .09 and it rocked so thats what i worked with. that being said wf already has knokback so what other mods should i look for? like CR, ias, ll, ml all the usuals?
Are there some mods that you cant get on gloves? since we are on the topic...