What player difficulty should i run diablo at? (hell)

Meyer

Diabloii.Net Member
Running with a lvl 91 sorc blizz. she pwns diablo and everything else but! i want to recive as much loot as possible from diablo
what difficulty should i run?

:)

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are running for the loot, and only the loot, you shouldn't do Diablo, but Ancient Tunnels or Pindle at /p1 instead. If you are still looking for some basic stuff like Arachnid's, Shako, ..., you could do Mephisto too. I always forget, but best player setting is /p3 I think, or maybe /p5 if that isn't (much) slower than /p3.

If you want both experience and good loot, your best bet is AT on /p8 or any higher setting you can do at a good pace, until level 95 or so. Then do 2 seal CS runs. If it's xp>loot, then make the switch to the 2 seal runs earlier, I'd say level 93.

Meyer

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are running for the loot, and only the loot, you shouldn't do Diablo, but Ancient Tunnels or Pindle at /p1 instead. If you are still looking for some basic stuff like Arachnid's, Shako, ..., you could do Mephisto too. I always forget, but best player setting is /p3 I think, or maybe /p5 if that isn't (much) slower than /p3.

If you want both experience and good loot, your best bet is AT on /p8 or any higher setting you can do at a good pace, until level 95 or so. Then do 2 seal CS runs. If it's xp>loot, then make the switch to the 2 seal runs earlier, I'd say level 93.
Thank you sir :)