What other forums do you post on?

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
What other forums do you post on?

Obviously there are forums out there for just about everything. Finding myself bored at work, and conviently playing *crowbar swings* I started posting here again. I also post on Honda-Tech.com and Team-Integra.net. What about you guys? Any other forums?
 
I know that the admins of this site don't appreciate us linking to other forums, so I'd say that we're probably walkin on eggshells here.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
I know that the admins of this site don't appreciate us linking to other forums, so I'd say that we're probably walkin on eggshells here.
I never posted to any other forums, I simply was curious to ask what other forums do the people here post on. I simply listed off the forums I posted to. I do not see any clickable links in my original post.

My intention was just out of curiousity.
 

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
I never posted to any other forums, I simply was curious to ask what other forums do the people here post on. I simply listed off the forums I posted to. I do not see any clickable links in my original post.

My intention was just out of curiousity.
I also think the rule has more to do with gamming boards especially d2, GW and Wow boards that are direct competition.
 
Newman said:
I never posted to any other forums, I simply was curious to ask what other forums do the people here post on. I simply listed off the forums I posted to. I do not see any clickable links in my original post.

My intention was just out of curiousity.
Not criticisin, just noting.

Man, you goin for a speed record on your posts there? You're posting faster than I can load the pages to keep up with!
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Not criticisin, just noting.

Man, you goin for a speed record on your posts there? You're posting faster than I can load the pages to keep up with!
Haha! Oh, I appreciate your concern, if I wasn't supposed to make a post like this, I apologize.

As for the posting, I'm just bored and I have a lot on my mind!
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
At this rate, he'll beat Ash for most posts by next Sunday!
Ash Housewares? How many is he at these days? 20k, 30k? I remember when I left he was at 11k-12kish, something like that.
 
Newman said:
Ash Housewares? How many is he at these days? 20k, 30k? I remember when I left he was at 11k-12kish, something like that.
Somewhere between 17 and 18k, last I checked. Then again, that was last week, so it may be 20 by now.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
He's at 17.7k or so. He's really slowed down as of late, only 26 or so posts a day.
Heh, usually my work day is pretty slow so I'll be doing a lot of browsing/posting is my guess.

But let's get back on topic! What other boards do you guys post on?
 

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
At this rate, he'll beat Ash for most posts by next Sunday!
I don't know if that is possible but meh....you also have to consider ash has had about 4k posts erased for various reasons.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Beowulf said:
I don't know if that is possible but meh....you also have to consider ash has had about 4k posts erased for various reasons.
Possible, not at all. Would I want to do it? No. I post to topics that I find interesting, or can post advice to. I think on London, I ended with a little of 2000 posts.
 

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I post on a small, tight knit kind of forum of a bunch of players who play on a particular set of Unreal '99 servers. Other than that, no others.

-Matt
 
Newman said:
Wow! You found me! Looks like it didn't get deleted, I must've forgot the password. How would I go about getting it reset?
You should try PMing Elly and talking to her about it, she could help you out.
 

Freemason

Banned
Matt said:
I post on a small, tight knit kind of forum of a bunch of players who play on a particular set of Unreal '99 servers. Other than that, no others.

-Matt
HERETIC!!! Stone him! ~tosses pebbles in general direction of Matt~
 

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
There are a couple of forums that were spawned from here.

I also visit forums related to: fire fighting, hiking, financial (not so much lately though), space, and um... probably one or two more.
 

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Back to the subject at hand...

Here
The Music's forums
The boards for the groups I'm a part of on myspace and facebook
Apple, once in a while
 
Top