Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What now?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ReTrAc, Jun 21, 2005.

1. ReTrAc

ReTrAc IncGamers Member

What now?

I have a PvP Bone Necro who has finished maxing his bone skills (uses marrowwalk bug) and got curses up till decrepify. So where to place the remaining skill points now?

2. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Some options are to go with a summons of either skeletons or revives...or if you use the character to do rushes as well go with DV or CE.

HoS

3. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Get DV, Confusion, and/or Attract. Any one of these curses will cripple large groups of monsters before they get close and you can just spam away at them with little to no threat of actually being attacked. It's an unbelievably powerful combo. Then I would consider revives and dumping the rest into bone armor. CE should be fine since your +skills are geared towards PNB. Don't just cast Decrepify on everything. It's great for bosses but it does nothing to enhance your damage. You're much better off turning large groups of enemies into a cluster of clueless smeg and just splattering them from afar.

If you don't have a clay golem, put three points into that and summon resist. It and Decrepify slows bosses even further and he makes a great tank for those few enemies that get by your AI curses.

Oh, and give walls a try too. You've already got them maxed and they can be very handy in the right areas.

4. ReTrAc

ReTrAc IncGamers Member

If I use clay golem, should I put a point into Golem Mastery. Also, what merc should I use?
    Thanks, Ibeezbec

5. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Yep. One point in mastery, 1 in CG, and plus skills will enhance it for all the life he needs to tank in Hell typically. I like Defiance mercs for the extra Def, but a prayer merc with Insight does give some nice extra healing as well as rapid mana regen which means less time spent chugging health pots. Might mercs or Barb mercs are probably the best killers. Holy Freeze mercs are cool but too many shattered corpses means less corpse explode. Every necro build should use CE unless their other attacks are killing at ungodly rates.

6. newerest

newerest IncGamers Member

That should be put into the necro sticky :D