What normal Hammer dmg w/o Aura

soul killer

Banned
What normal Hammer dmg w/o Aura

Yeah im thinking of making my first Hdin and i just dotn know what dmg to aim for.
Im not rich, i wont have more than 2-3 pcombats so i wont have godly dmg.
Ill have the normal hdin gear, Spirit , Hoto, Torch, Shako, Anni etc.

So what is average, non godly, hdin dmg?

oneBlast

Diabloii.Net Member
anywhere between 10-12k :p with concentration ofc.
Without it would be about 3-3.5k IIRC
Most pvp hammerdins fit in that range, as they don't have to sacrifice resists/life and still be able to kill everything quite fast.

Megafusion

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmmm i got myself a nigma, umed shako, 40 hoto, 27 spirit( but 78 resists) frostburns, and waterwalks and do about 1.4k dmg raw, thats with 30 hammer, 30 conc, 28 vigor, and 10-15 blessed aim or something, im 76 and with conc i do 5k dmg.. i mean how could u get to 10-12k dmg??? what gear u need for that cause im gunna buy myself a ptorch, anni and arach also, might add dracs and war travs...

GaArchAnGeL

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah im thinking of making my first Hdin and i just dotn know what dmg to aim for.
Im not rich, i wont have more than 2-3 pcombats so i wont have godly dmg.
Ill have the normal hdin gear, Spirit , Hoto, Torch, Shako, Anni etc.

So what is average, non godly, hdin dmg?
Im doing 12k with that setup. So with 2-3 pcombats you'll probably do around 13k BH damage. Average is about 12k i reckon because with the HoZ setup you should be doing at about 13k and with spirit the damage is about 12k w/o any pcombats.

GaArchAnGeL

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmmm i got myself a nigma, umed shako, 40 hoto, 27 spirit( but 78 resists) frostburns, and waterwalks and do about 1.4k dmg raw, thats with 30 hammer, 30 conc, 28 vigor, and 10-15 blessed aim or something, im 76 and with conc i do 5k dmg.. i mean how could u get to 10-12k dmg??? what gear u need for that cause im gunna buy myself a ptorch, anni and arach also, might add dracs and war travs...
Well i have lvl37BH/Conc.
Typical Setup is
-Hoto +3
-Shako +2
-Maras +2
-Spirit/HoZ +2
-Enigma +2
-Arachs +1
-At least 1 skill ring +1
-Anni +1
-PTorch +3

Which is at least +17 to Paladin Skills.