Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What? No Saterday thread yet??

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Mar 27, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

What? No Saterday thread yet??

christ, ist is Saterday evening here and there isnt even a daily thread yet :scratch: lazy a$$ Mofo's :teeth:

well today i had a very important basketball game coming up, and as usuall i could sleep so i diablo'ed all night through, on the way towards i slept in the bus and the game really good, last 35 seconds we suffer a interception and get a three pointer against us, 6 points behind crap :rant: well, we off course we lost by 1 point...

back home i was frustated, opened a can of Ben & Jerry's and went to play mephisto runs till my eyes bleed, after 3 and a half hours i had my best rune drop from mephi :thumbsup: see my other thread for the details...

going out 2night, feeling very good, and i REALLY hope they will play some Justin 2night ^^

Have a Good one all today

Robin

2. tragor

tragor IncGamers Member

It's only lunch-time here but it does seem late to start this thread.

I think I'll play a lot of D2 today since I can barely walk. Some guy tried to break my leg in our soccer game last night. I hate it when that happens. :rant:

Trying to decide which of my HCL games to play. Probably someone in Act 2. Anyway, have a great day and happy hunting. :drink:

3. Pb_pal

Pb_pal IncGamers Member

Well, some good and bad news for me so far today. We just lost our hockey game, and got kicked out of the tournament. But the good news is it's only lunch time and i have the rest of the day to D2 it up :thumbsup:

thats it for me, hope you guys have a good one

-Pb

4. Brass_Monkey

Brass_Monkey IncGamers Member

Got to Act 2 NM and hired a Might merc for my Fishymancer, doin Baal runs to level him up and listening to Rammstein when I had the idea for a quest.. to Pat a character based off of each member of Rammstein! I'm already thinking..
    Till (singer) = Warcry barb
    Flake (keyboards) = Curse only necro?
    Christoph (drummer) = Wand frenzier (with fire enchantments for the sparking drumsticks effect) barb :D
    Oliver (bass player) = Werebear using that shockwave attack?
    Richard (lead guitar) = Two-handed Axe-using berserker :lol:
    Paul (rhythm guitar) = Not sure yet. Some kinda paladin?
    Well, that should keep me busy for a while. :lol:
    If anyone has any ideas or tips, it'd be much appreciated. :thumbsup:
    </Monkey>

5. schillerdc78

schillerdc78 IncGamers Member

spend most of the day cleaning, packing and so on for my move to munich.
    now a friend is over and we gonna play some mp. have to get him into nm, he can't do anything alone lol.

take care everyone

6. Bull(R)

Bull(R) IncGamers Member

I've been playing on BNet... I know its such a crime :lol:

My lvl 96 is now under 100Mill to level (hes about 95) so I think I'll get down to 90 million then do some SPing

7. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

:lol: strijdje, I know what you mean about the thread lateness. That was my same gripe a few weeks ago.

As for me, I slept in this morning, got up and immediately started playing some D2. Started a WW barb for the first time ever, and he's doing swell, already in Act III.

After that, I switched over to Darken Rahl and started doing Pindle runs. Freaking zombie won't cough up a thing. I'm running him with like 350 or so MF (combined with my merc), and still all he drops are crappy rares. Lots of rares, mind you, but no uniques. Wait, I take that back, I did get one unique and one set from him today.... stupid Venom Ward breat plate and Sigon's Wrap...

I hate this monster. If someone wouldn't have bragged the other day about finding a Windy from him, I probably wouldn't be running him right now. :rant:

*shakes his fist* He'll rue the day he ever started guarding Nihlathak's temple!!

*runs off for more runs*

~K_P

8. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Hello all!

I haven't posted today, I have been playing my new spearbarb I started yesterday.

Have I told you my build pwns everything? :D

Hone Sundan is just incredible weapon. I love it. I started my barb because my fishymancers merc had eth updraded Hone Sundan and I figured out how to use it for something else. I have never enjoyed any barb as much as this one, all other barbs I have played have been mostly boring. He is now lvl 54 and in nm act2, killing everything really easily on p8. His damage is quite nice, about 1-2k with berserk now. I just wonder how high it will become later... :drool:

Tomorrow I will play him further with my brother, he has a strafezon who has just killed nm Andariel. We will complete all quests together, it is lots of fun. Now I will go and level me and my merc up a bit in act2, collecting waypoints to make our questing tomorrow faster

:)

9. chase_encode

chase_encode IncGamers Member

On the diablo front I've been running pindle, meph, and the pit. After about 100 pit runs, I came up empty. (low level uniques/set items) Then I switched to the pit (<20 runs). I came up with a few uniques that I didn't have, but nothing really nice. So finally I'm whipping on memph. After about 20 runs he has given me a shako, and griswolds heart. Not bad for 20 runs, time to pound on him some more.

-chase

10. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I just spent the better part of the day playing Ultimate Frisbee in the Tournament of Fools. It's still quite cold here in Nova Scotia, and there's still snow on the ground. It was a good time, and I was voted team MVP :winner:. I've been back for a good hour, and I still feel cold and wet. It was worth it though.

11. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Finally started playing D2 again after several days off. I finally got my conc/beserk/BO barb past the ancients in NM. Had to back it off to players 4. Now it's off to Baal!

12. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Sounds fun! I played Frisbee when I was younger. I am sure I still have some of the skills I built up back then.

What exactly is "Ultimate" Frisbee?

13. Varock

Varock IncGamers Member

Well today I got my skellimancer to act III normal. The most trouble I had was getting my army up the stairs to fight The Summoner. Took three tries to get them up there. Of course needed some potions as ice blast hurts a little but I got my skeletons and golem and merc up finally then he shot at them. So I amp dmg him and then a few bone spears and he died. Then I went after duriel. That was funny. I went into the chamber and all I did was amp dmg and summon my clay golem a few times. He died very fast took about 2 min I think and got 3 rares off of him. It was very fun watching my skelies rip him a new one. :lol:

14. General Zod 2

General Zod 2 IncGamers Member

I got my Fishymancer past Act 2 and into the Durance of Hate with a couple of hours of gaming last night. He has moved up to level 32.

Thinking about changing the Durance map a couple of times and seeing if I can find something better for running Meph. My Fishy is Pure and Untwinked so he does not have much in the way of equipment, hopefully a some visits to Meph will help out at least a little.

15. Kremtok

Kremtok IncGamers Member

I've been doing some MPing recently with my meteorb sorc. Got her past the first quest in hell today, but I've gone back myself and am doing Pit runs. You know, I've only gotten one item from the pit that was ever worth keepping. Funny thing is, about an hour ago, I got another...

Scissors Suwayyah!!!

I thought at first I'd let my MA Assassin dual-wield them, but then I realized how ******** that is. I'm thinking about trading it, but there's nothing that I really want.

Oh well. The bad thing is, now I'm going to be all amped up on Pit runs and I'll be playing all day instead of studying, like I should be doing. Someone tell me to quit playing D2 and study. Maybe I'll listen to you better than I listen to myself.

16. General Zod 2

General Zod 2 IncGamers Member

Okay. Here goes... Quit playing D2 and go study!

Did that convince you? :lol:

17. Brass_Monkey

Brass_Monkey IncGamers Member

Just write a note.. "Dear Mr. <teacher's name>, please excuse Kremtok from the test. It's all Durf's fault. Signed, Kremtok's mom." That should do it!
    </Monkey>

18. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I made a wind druid and I started my new barbarian yesterday. I also made an "Honor" Dimensional Blade for my Freeze Paladin. Which will probably be used by my sorceress and my barbarian.

19. Kremtok

Kremtok IncGamers Member

Excellent idea! I'll use it!

hehe...just found a Champion Axe. I guess I'll keep going...

20. Parapsycho

Parapsycho IncGamers Member

Im having alot of fun on D2. My Raven/Poison Creeper beat Andy today, and she dropped this helm:

Berserker's Headgear
    Helm
    Defense: 32
    Durability: 15 of 24
    Required Strength: 26
    Required Level: 3
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 12
    Fingerprint: 0xa5995855
    +15 Defense
    Fire Resist +25%

***Partial Set Item Bonuses***
    +8 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)
    ***Partial Set Item Bonuses***

Im considering giving this to my blade assasin, since you get +8 to attack rating per level. with some +% to AR gear, she will totaly rock. I mean, if I put it on her at the next level, she would get +64 to AR, which is considerable at low levels. I just dunno how that would play out at Higher levels. hmm. lvl 30 would get +240, which isnt a whole lot, but every bit helps. Ill have to keep an eye out for the rest of the set, maybe.....

I think I imight do some more leveling runs to try and level my ravens. I really would like a ravenlore right about now........