What Next Gen Console Are You Getting?

The Three Competetors For Next Gen Consoles

PS3
XBOX 360
Nintendo Revolution

Which one will you get?

cyclotronic

Diabloii.Net Member
Bob i know youre new, but you ask questions that everyother new person asks. Use the search button fron now on, im sre you question has already been asked.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Sooner or later I will get them all.

It will depend on the games for each, prices, etc.

bob its ok i still love you

*hugs bob*

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there an option for allowing more than one choice on a poll? cause for this kind of poll it would make a lot of sense, specially since i plan on getting all three......anyways this question has been asked what for the fifth time????

I'll be getting the PS3 next year some time, then if the prices come down and theres games to tempt me, i'll get the xbox. Cant see any reason to get the nintendo, which will be released late next year at the earliest, and from whats been said so far, looks doubtful it'll be up to par technically. not to mention the games suck.

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
None, PC rules supreme. If someone held a gun to my head and forced me to get one I think I'd get a PS3.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
Keldaris said:
Is there an option for allowing more than one choice on a poll? cause for this kind of poll it would make a lot of sense, specially since i plan on getting all three......anyways this question has been asked what for the fifth time????
yup ther is.
wouldn't get any of them
a new pc is much better than a console
there really should be a none option in such polls if you ask me

P-Unit

Diabloii.Net Member
I want the ps3 but the silly thing is gonna cost near 500 bucks. so it depends on which is the cheapest.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
I tell ya..which ever one played Tekkon games, and SoulEdge games.....thats the one I would get. :thumbsup:

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
None for now and not for a while. My gf just got me the current Xbox at Xmas so I'll probably wait for a while, ie next summer, before I get one at it would be the next Xbox in all likelyhood.

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
Geeno said:
Sooner or later I will get them all.

It will depend on the games for each, prices, etc.

bob its ok i still love you

*hugs bob*
Hooray. People stop criticizing me for not being able to see threads that are dead already...

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
I voted PS3 because I'm a Sony fan and they have the best developers. I'll probably end up getting XBOX 360 (what a dumb name....) to play the next Halo games, but that's about it.