What movie are you looking forward to most?

Technetium

Diabloii.Net Member
What movie are you looking forward to most?

Chronicles of Narnia: TLTWATW looks so good. Has anyone else seen the trailer for this yet?

Other than that, there is a new Indiana Jones movie, King Kong, and the next Harry Potter.

ziggy7483

Diabloii.Net Member
Ditto on Narnia

The trailer looks good, but then again, the first half of Dreamcatcher(Stephen King) was just like the book, while the second half belonged in a toilet. Don't ever see that movie.

I'd want to see who'd they'd cast as The Joker in Batman Begins 2 (Or Batman Begins Again, or would it be Batman 6?). The hardest thing would be to find a better Joker than Jack Nicholson in the first Batman.

And a new Indiana Jones would be great so long as Harrison Ford doesn't suffer a heartattack while filming.

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Wasn't there talk of a new Rocky movie a while back? That gets my vote. I mean, hell, Sly's only what, 92?

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
The cronicles of Narnia?

The one with the kids that get stuck in another universe by walking into a closet? I saw that trailer..... hmm, looked impressive (nice Comp. Anim.'s), but I'm not looking forward to watching a bunch of kids that wander around an empire that's ruled by Galadriel (did you see that, Cate Blanchett plays the evil witch-queen-sorcerres, again!).

I'm looking forward to King Kong, could be a cool movie, you never know....

David.

EDIT: I think I have to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when I'm stoned, can't be a good movie (for adults) any other way I think, what with Depp in it and all!

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
King Kong looks pretty solid, but I just can't take Jack Black serious though. Narnia is one of "those" movies where the preview looks awesome, but you never know... Fantastic 4 is going to suck. Any movie where you see an ad for it on a burger king cup is going to suck.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
The Hobbit.

The next Batman.

The next Sin City.

Edit : And how could I forget : Charlies Angels 3! :lol:

KnightFall

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
KnightFall said:
The Hobbit.

The next Batman.

The next Sin City.

KnightFall
What? There aren't any plans for "the Hobbit" are there? Does Peter Jackson want to do another Middle-Earth-story?

It could earn them a couple of bucks.... :D

Ooooh, the Angels!!!! YEY!

David.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, Narnia starts off childish, but once you get to the later books, it gets pretty intense. It's pretty much based on Christianity though, i.e Asalan=Jesus.

As for the next Joker, remember that the new Batman flicks will be focusing more on Batman than the villains, unlike the old ones where Jack just stole the show.

Technetium

Diabloii.Net Member
DaviddeJong said:
The one with the kids that get stuck in another universe by walking into a closet? I saw that trailer..... hmm, looked impressive (nice Comp. Anim.'s), but I'm not looking forward to watching a bunch of kids that wander around an empire that's ruled by Galadriel (did you see that, Cate Blanchett plays the evil witch-queen-sorcerres, again!).
That's not Cate Blanchett. Just looks a little bit like her. There are actually no recognizable Hollywood actors in the movie.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Madness said:
There's a next Sin City? Cool.

Narina. That trailer rocks.
I think KF is just shooting blanks.... it would be a good idea though!

Not Cate Blanchett? Hmmm.... that woman looked pretty darn similar to Galadriel! :confused:

David.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
DaviddeJong said:
I think KF is just shooting blanks.... it would be a good idea though!

David.
How dare you! I'm fully functional in that department I'll have you know! :lol:

KnightFall

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
KnightFall said:
How dare you! I'm fully functional in that department I'll have you know! :lol:

KnightFall
Sorry!

Damn, I think I misused an expression there..... just like the one time I told a couple of Irish guys that I hated it when a girl was longer then me.....

I believe I should've used the word "taller"... :lol:

David.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Nah not really, I just twisted it round in my dirty mind to be funny. It's ok. Other ways of saying the same thing... No lead in your pencil. Know what I'm on about now?

KnightFall

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
KnightFall said:
Nah not really, I just twisted it round in my dirty mind to be funny. It's ok. Other ways of saying the same thing... No lead in your pencil. Know what I'm on about now?

KnightFall
I myself am equiped with a 23 year old canon that can still punch holes in the most formidable defence. :D

After your reply I thought it must have meant ONLY the thing you were on about. But well, you can screw most phrases up, making it sound totally different then how it was supposed to.

David.

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahem.

Back on thread, I'm pretty jaded with current releases, and mostly use DVD mail service. I've been considering Batman Begins, but other than that am not likely to go to a theatre.

I *would* go to see Narnia, and didn't know it was in trailers already. Good news. Otherwise, I'd like to see the #4 in the Mad Max/Road Warrior series, but I don't know if it is anything but vapor & spin at this point.