Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What merc for Phoenix Sin?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Kaze, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Kaze

Kaze IncGamers Member

What merc for Phoenix Sin?

So , which merc u think would be better to avoid be interrumpted less by monsters while trying to charge up pS / releasing it? Defiance merc or Holy freeze?
    I use full nats set if does matters a lot for the defense , and was wondering how much defense / %of being hit i woukld get witha high level defiance merc in act5 merc ... and if it is worth over the overall less hits monsters would do while holy freezed ...

2. newbiengod

newbiengod IncGamers Member

hmmmm go for a defensive merce and then put brmble on him so that way he would have defiance and holy freeze. that be sweet. it is sweet! however if u can not afford bramble then get a holy freeze one that way u would get hit 50% less from the monsters. there for also giving u more time to charge up. goodluck with merce problem

3. Kaze

Kaze IncGamers Member

Ah no im not that rich ... i dont have acces to high runes so doom etc etc is out of question ...

4. Naliworld

Naliworld IncGamers Member

If you use PS's 3rd charge often(maybe one 3 charge release after 2 releases), then the Act2 HF merc won't be necessary IMO. In that case, I would go with a (don't laugh) Act2 Blessed Aim merc. AR becomes a huge problem in Hell, especially if you don't have many points in CM, or can't afford/don't want to use AR "quick-fixes"(like the Enchant charges on Demon Limb or the Angelic Ring and Ammy combo), and the Blessed Aim helps greatly.

5. Kaze

Kaze IncGamers Member

mmm is not a bad idea Nali , coz is very very important to never miss hits for chaining charges / releases at great speed ... thast the reason coz I use nats set mainly ... but as u already stated me in another post I would need AR againts champions and bosses ... and I have a pitifull 5,5k AR with PS , 7,5k with dragon claw (i switch do DC just against this kind of guys , my default finisher is the normal attack) ... soon i will have 6k ar easily or more