What luck...

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
What luck...

Finally found my first ever BK ring, after playing since well before 1.10, and as my luck would have it, its on an untwinked single player character I'm playing while waiting on the reset. Why couldnt I have found this on Bnet, where it'd have some value! Oh well... still cool to have found it I guess.

-Matt

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember the 2%ish off perfect Stormspire I found on single player, and the Ber I found on softcore nonladder. Makes me sad sometimes.

Lucky

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
You can always send that BK ring to me if you wanna see it put to good use... seeing as I play single player and all! :wink:

-hps

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Hey congratulations man!
I remember my first bk ring, If I remember right, it was a 3% :S

HP, my untwinked (ok, I gave him 2 IO runes to make 'black' weapons in order to actually kill anything into late NM and early hell, I'm a cheater ;)) Frenzy barb is using it at the moment, but whenever I retire him or the ladder resets, you're more than welcome to it :thumbsup:

-Matt

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Mmmmm Maras... I still remember when I found a 30%... probably my best find D2 find ever :smiley:

I'll come back to Bnet when theres a ladder reset, but until then, I dont feel like starting from scratch when everyone has a thousand engimadins and every item they could ever want, and probably some very expensive LLDers I couldnt hope to compete with (itemwise anyways:wink3: ) from where I am now.

ps, congrats on the maras!!

-Matt

RoXoR

Diabloii.Net Member
i had a soj and a 3% bk ladder hc this season :p
nice vex rune from pit2 chest lols that was a suprise!

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Nice finds, maybe I'll actually start doing some MFing next season beyond the bare minimum needed to make low level duelers, it's fun finding nice things :smiley:

Samsung

Banned
Nice finds, maybe I'll actually start doing some MFing next season beyond the bare minimum needed to make low level duelers, it's fun finding nice things :smiley:
I agree. It's always satisfying when you find a nice golden object.

nubbins

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I remember on SP I found a Stone of Jord and a Hoz on my hammerdin, my sp hamerdin was better than my mp one:laugh: