What Kind of Paladin Do you Use mostly??

How do you like your D2?

• Ladder all the way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-ladder is still my way

• Mixed o.O

• I just use these forums for entertainment

• Blame A_S_G or Suggestive

• Silly Rabbit, this thread sucks

• Total voters
What Kind of Paladin Do you Use mostly??

Hi,

Just wondering what kind of paladin do you mostly use.

YOU CAN CHOOSE MORE THEN ONE!!! :thumbsup:

Singollo

Diabloii.Net Member
i use v/t for pvp and hammerdin for mf/rushing i think the hammerdin is palyed more tho as i am mfing like mad to get them ladder items

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
For some reason, there is a certain feeling of satisfaction to be gained every time I use Zeal. I love all of these multiple hit skills (such as Jab or ChainLight).

1 click = 5 hits

Its so easy to use. If I just feel like some relaxed D2 play, I'll whip out my Griz Set Pally and just go around helping people with quests and such in random games.

I think what makes this skill so appealing is that its so FAST, at 4fps. Also, the sound of a caddy hitting 5 times in succession is somewhat soothing. For me, the Zealot is the pally equivilent of the Strafezon. I could play both types forever.

spencert

Diabloii.Net Member
PoopyPants said:
Really, I find it rather erotic myself.
Hmm... must be some sort of fetish... :lol:

Back to origianl topic:
Personally I use a V/T for pvp. Making a Liberator for pvp and some mf.

mrJ

Diabloii.Net Member
I've played them all essentially, (Including an avenger), but my vote goes for "other". I played my stacker/templar/crusader/etc quite a bit pre .10, and were it still possible/viable to do so, I still would. So lets just look at it from a hypothetical standpoint. (This is a moot point now anyway, I play necros. x_x )

ch33s3 m4st3r

Diabloii.Net Member
smiter/charger currently for pvp

and i can use him for pvm, he has some points in zeal

in 1.09 i played mostly zealots

:spy:

DSpy

Diabloii.Net Member
A V/C for me in pvp, too.
Smite for high def paly/barb, charge for low def caster.

BUT I hate mage that cast IM in pvm. :grrr:

O/t: Hey Lovelygods, how's your d2 prob coming along? Everything good I hope.

Raven-Hood

Diabloii.Net Member
how could you not list the cleric??? What the bloody hell is wrong with you lol.

I play cleric about 95% of the time nowadays, I find the ease and yet calm peacefulness and tranquility of sleeping while playing a comp game great. The 5% of the time when I feel like being awake, I play rangers, currently I am working on a thermal ranger.

Anyways, has anyone had database issues with this website, I am going to stop coming here if every other post I make doesn't go through. Its so FRUSTERING OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS LIKE MATH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Raven-Hood

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
The "Other" section is going to get awfully big, lol. You didn't list so many of the popular builds.

As for me, I love the V/T.

yah yah, all these people that love the v/t and hammerdin BUT ARE NEVER DUELING!?
why the hell don't you duel in temple?

otherwise this game is so boring?

zealots suckkkk :p