What kind of freak blizzard bnet lag made this bugged item? (legit)

Jeda

Diabloii.Net Member
Dracoy said:
Something peculiar about his durability but i just can not put my finger on it O_O
and the str reqs of 10 look strange too

anyway 17 of 7 dur.... who knows, if you use it it might turn into 18, then 19.... until the screen explodes ...

now that I think about it, this sounds like fun

edit: on the durability: I'm somewhat sure skulder shows something like this too b/c of the selfrepair....
now need to check if string repairs too,..

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
what is the str req supposed ot be? But maybe its another belt but turned like that?

Maybe diablo hicuped and upgraded it by itself?

Wow thsi is truely unique,....

Jeda

Diabloii.Net Member
Dracoy said:
what is the str req supposed ot be? But maybe its another belt but turned like that?

Maybe diablo hicuped and upgraded it by itself?

Wow thsi is truely unique,....
according to arreat summit it should need 20 str

i think I have an unid skulder on one of my mules, so I'll quick check the self repair thing...

Anyways, string has no selfrepair

edit: okay I checked my skulder and it has 90 of 30 durabilty ;)
edit2: Would you consider ID'ing it?

edit3: Okay I think I can explain the durabilty now :) normal Demonhide Sash has 12 dur, some of because of etherial make 7 dur.

The String of ears usually comes with 22 dur (I think uniques give auto-extra dur ?!?), so a bit of 22 would be 17

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
no idea because this thing doesnt have self repair O____o

Do otherethereals have more durability? So am i just wrong or something?

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Woah i never knew that. Ill have to check my other ethereals i never noticed they have more then nvm then ^_^

Jeda

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
Etheral has moer durability.
no, actually etherials have less durability.... check my third edit :)

okay on a sidenote, I was wrong about uniques having an auto extradur, just checked some other uniques.... So the Extradur is a (hidden) stat of the string of ears

another edit: this thread has 11 views and 10 posts.... nice ratio

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
Skullder's would appear to have 90/30 durability if you leave it unidentified.

That SoE is pretty messed up. I wonder what would happen if you ID'ed it.

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
If it never loses durability then that would be the FUNKIEST item ever or turns out to be a rare?

A unique failed as a rare OMFG O_O

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
It INDEED is possible, we are now testing ethereal item durability to develop a formula, the 10 dura does INDEED come from a hidden bonus ^__^

Jeda

Diabloii.Net Member
PhsycoTimmay said:
What the world is a Lenymo, never seen on drop...ever...
lenymo is the unique sash, it's rarely dropped by the usual mf targets, try some act1 normal mf runs to get it

Valind said:
ETHEREAL items ALWAYS require 10 less strength than their non-ETHEREAL versions.
So, bad luck Dracoy :) Both the durability and the str reqs are explained...

so you just found a usual etherial string of ears...

da_vindicator

Diabloii.Net Member
I once accidentally "made" a pack of arrows with 0 arrows in it. I was a bit like wtf but I couldn't resist to try to shoot my bow. The pack disapreared. Still got a screeny though.