Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What items to help with AR?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Lyndis, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Lyndis

Lyndis IncGamers Member

What items to help with AR?

Let's say an assassin will use a non-claw weapon, and socketing it with a Jah is not possible. What can I do to ensure that she can still hit things?

2. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

There's always the tried and true Angelic amulet and ring(s) combo.
    Second to that would probably Hsaru's Belt and Boots together, for another AR/level mod.
    AR charms.
    A rare circlet/helm with the Visionary mod on it. AR%/level. Hopefully with +2 assassin or shadow skills as well.
    Godly rare <insert weapon here> with Fool's mod.

OR...

Act 2 merc with Infinity polearm, if you play ladder and can afford one. -def% means nearly 95% to hit all monsters affected by Conviction. AR is not an issue when one has the blessing of Conviction.

3. Lyndis

Lyndis IncGamers Member

Thanks. I was thinking of Ravenfrosts or Metalgrid or keeping a Demon limb on switch...but if Conviction is really as good as you say, then I guess it's all good.

4. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

Ok, maybe I was a little over-exaggerating... Conviction IS great for your chance to hit in general PvM, since it'll lower most monster's defense greatly, but there are those higher level monsters which may still be difficult to hit.

Remember that your chance to hit is not only affected by the comparison between your AR and the enemies defense, but also by the difference in levels between the two parties involved. Higher level means a better chance to hit, and lesser chance to be hit.