Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What items are hot for trading?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Cerebron, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Cerebron

Cerebron IncGamers Member

What items are hot for trading?

I know Trang-oul is for necro, Tal Rasha for sorc, IK for barb. What else? What are the items, sets / uniques that are worth keeping? I never played characters other than necro, so please help me.

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

The only other full sets i can think of are Grizwold's and maybe Nats. There are individual set items that have their worth though, for mercs or others. Laying of hands, aldur's armor/boots, most of mavinas, wilhelms pride (dual leech belt), and a couple others.

Uniques to be on the lookout for are pratically every elite unqiue, and a couple exceptional uniques - namely vampire gaze, goldstrike, shaftstop, skullders, and a select few others. Normal uniques aren't usually great, but there are several that can be upgraded for big damage; notably steeldriver, bonesnap, goldwrap, magefist, frostburns and chance guards.

There are other items to look out for as well. Because of all the new runewords, many are on the lookout for socketed items with good superior mods. Runes are another big one, with their added abilities and functionality in many of the new runewords.

Lastly rares. They can spawn with upto 400+%ED, and along with a second attack speed mod, they can be of huge use to many melee chars.

3. Masenko

Masenko IncGamers Member

Don't forget to pick up every single charm that drops. Even in Normal difficulty, you can find resist all charms and mf charms.

4. gblan

gblan IncGamers Member

...and of course there's the D2 $10 bill the Shako. Keep +skills charms, they're always wanted. Don't forget the jewelry either. +2 skills ammys are sweet. Unique rings are always wanted, especially high % Nagels. Dual leech rings and prismatic ammys are also good trade fodder.

GB