What is this video saying?

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
What is this video saying?

http://www.rathergood.com/laibach/

I think it's in German, completly. I can only catch that it says eins, zwei, drei, veir. What else does it say? We think it ahs to do with ****sm/fascism, but we aren't sure. We searched Laibach, and something with fascism came up.

Some help here?

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well einz, zwei, drei, veir is one, two, three, four... Aside from that, my German just isn't good enough to understand it through the music and distortion.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
SomeCanadianGuy said:
Well einz, zwei, drei, veir is one, two, three, four... Aside from that, my German just isn't good enough to understand it through the music and distortion.
1. Happy 1000.
2. If you can see, that's what I said.

listen carefully and the end of one of the lines is in english... it says "the reich is here"
and I think I heard "mit mir" at the end of the first line... which means with me I think

Anyee

Diabloii.Net Member
It's something like "We dance with totalitarianism, we dance with democracy, we dance with fascism, and we dance with anarchy" says the internet.

The lyrics:
Wir alle sind besessen
Wir alle sind verflucht
Wir alle sind gekreuzigt
Wir alle sind kaputt
Von Reiztechnologie
Von Zeitekonomie
Von qualitaet das Lebens
Und Kriegsphilosophie

Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Bruederchen, komm tanz mit mir
Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Beide Haende reich ich dir
Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Meine Freunde, tanz mit mir
Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Rundherum, das ist nicht schwer

Wir tanzen Ado Hinkel
Benzino Napoloni
Wir tanzen Schiekelgrueber
Und tanzen mit Maitreya
Mit Totalitarismus
Und mit Demokratie
Wir tanzen mit Fascismus
Und roter Anarchie

Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Kammerad, komm tanz mit mir
Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Deutsches Volk, komm tanz mit mir
Eins, zwei, drei, vier

Wir tanzen und wir springen
Wir hupfen und wir singen
Wir fallen und erheben
Wir geben oder nehmen
Amerikano Freunde
Und Deutscher Kamerad
Wir tanzen gut zussamen
Wir tanzen nach Bagdad

Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Bruederchen, komm tanz mit mir
Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Meine Freunde, tanz mit mir
Eins, zwei, drei, vier

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
piff said:
1. Happy 1000.
2. If you can see, that's what I said.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 1000! I can't believe I hit such a wonderful cool number! Oh... crap... I just broke it... Dammit...

I saw that you got the einz, zwei, drei, veir, I just didn't know that you knew what the translation to it was.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
SomeCanadianGuy said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 1000! I can't believe I hit such a wonderful cool number! Oh... crap... I just broke it... Dammit...

I saw that you got the einz, zwei, drei, veir, I just didn't know that you knew what the translation to it was.
Ah, sorry for getting angry. I thought since I had the spelling right, (veir may be wrong), you assumed that I knew what I meant.

Thanks much, Anyee, I can get an idea for what they are saying, though someone who knows fluent German would be a big help.

EDIT2: I've come to the conclusion that it is either pro-anarchy or pro-autocracy.

Alex_Str

Banned
The babelfish translation is:

We all are we all are possessed verflucht we all are gekreuzigt we all are broken from attraction technology of Zeitekonomie of quality life and war philosophy One, two, three, four Bruederchen, come dance with me unity, two, three, four both hands richly I you unity, two, three, four my friends, dance with me unity, two, three, four round around, that is not heavy We dance to Ado Hinkel Benzino Napoloni we dance to Schiekelgrueber and dance with Maitreya with Totalitarismus and with democracy we dance with Fascismus and red anarchy One, two, three, four comb wheel, come dance with me unity, two, three, four both hands richly I you unity, two, three, four German people, come dance with me unity, two, three, four round around, that is not heavy We dance and we jump we hupfen and we sing we fall and raise we give or take Amerikano of friends and German comrade we dance to well zussamen we dance to Bagdad One, two, three, four Bruederchen, come dance with me unity, two, three, four both hands richly I you unity, two, three, four my friends, dance with me unity, two, three, four round around, that is not heavy

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
And that is why you don't trust babelfish to translate your work for French or Spanish assignments... lol

And I figured it was just a misunderstanding, piff. I seem to be at the center of a few of them lately... :p