What is the most + skills a character can have to one skill? der=

i_marsolek

Diabloii.Net Member
What is the most + skills a character can have to one skill?

Just as the title says I was trying to think of what this might be. I am guessing a dual wielding Barb will be needed.

Helm: +2 overall and +3 to a specific skill (or can you get +3 to a skill tree on a barb helm)

Weapons: +3 to a skill tree on each

Armor: + 2

Belt: +1

Gloves: I can't think of any

Boots: can't think of any

Ammy: +3 to a tree

Rings: +1 each

Inventory: (not counting annihlus) 10 skillers (not sure if that is right or not)

total: +29-30 to one skill

Can somebody confirm or place the build that would have more on here. I think I may have missed some of the uniques and runewords.
 

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Assassin MA skills...

Helm: +3 (circlet)
Claws: +3 tree/+3 specific skill x2 = +12
Armour: any +2
Gloves: +3 tree
Amulet: +3 tree
Rings: 2x SoJ/BK = +2
Charms: 10x charms = +10

Total: +35 skills
 

i_marsolek

Diabloii.Net Member
Shade said:
Assassin MA skills...

Helm: +3 (circlet)
Claws: +3 tree/+3 specific skill x2 = +12
Armour: any +2
Gloves: +3 tree
Amulet: +3 tree
Rings: 2x SoJ/BK = +2
Charms: 10x charms = +10

Total: +35 skills
Great! I was just thinking after my post that the assy would probably get more. Couldn't you throw on an anrancnid's fir another skill? I didn't know there were +3 gloves for the assy-I have only seen +2. Thanks Shade
 

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
+3 on a glove???! i have only seen +2 to zon and sins tree.. and i have around 115 of those gloves laying around, but there are gloves with +3???

robin
 

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
D'oh, knew I'd forgotten something. Yes, an Arach Mesh will get that up to +36.

You can get all the +MA prefixes (even Kenshi's) on gloves, which is rather handy. They have to be magical though, same with the +3 MA circlet.
 

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Shade said:
Assassin MA skills...

Helm: +3 (circlet)
Claws: +3 tree/+3 specific skill x2 = +12
Armour: any +2
Gloves: +3 tree
Amulet: +3 tree
Rings: 2x SoJ/BK = +2
Charms: 10x charms = +10
'Belt +1 as noted'

Total: +35 skills '36 as noted'
Correction:
Rare claws can get +2 all skills +2 tree +3 skill of choice = 7 per claw = +14
Amulet can get +2 all skills +2 tree =+4

Total: +39 skills

+1 barb warcry skill takes it to +40 skills!
 

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
Uzziah said:
Correction:
Rare claws can get +2 all skills +2 tree +3 skill of choice = 7 per claw = +14
Amulet can get +2 all skills +2 tree =+4

Total: +39 skills

+1 barb warcry skill takes it to +40 skills!


As far as I know, the + tree skills- and + class skills affixes are from the same affix family, which makes it impossible for them to occur on the same item (unless it´s a unique, like Titan´s Revenge).
 

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd imagine you can get +5 to a particular skill form helm if you use one has +3 skill to make a delirium though.
 
whats that sword that has +33 (bugged) to inferno? its somethign like flame bellows. anyway, with that you can have very high inferno skill.
 

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
jiansonz said:
As far as I know, the + tree skills- and + class skills affixes are from the same affix family, which makes it impossible for them to occur on the same item (unless it´s a unique, like Titan´s Revenge).
They fall under 2 different trees but are next to impossible to find together since they are both prefixes and each has 7 or 21 choices when that family of prefix is chosen. So even if both prefixes are chosen it is even more of a odd that both prefixes will be for the same character. I have seen +2 all sorc and +1 warcries appear on an amulet before, in fact this is in a pict on one of the Diabloii.net pages. Let alone the improbablity for the +3 a given skill to appear. but the question is what is the most not would it be possible to get the items.

farting bob said:
whats that sword that has +33 (bugged) to inferno? its somethign like flame bellows. anyway, with that you can have very high inferno skill.
Flamebellow has +12-18 inferno and +3 fire skills and can be wielded 1 handed by a barb. Thus can give 18 + 3 * 2 = 42 to inferno just in weapons. The catch is that it can only then be raised by +fire all char skills and + all skills. + barb skill will not add to the total + skills. So total barb + inferno skill would be:

+2 helm
+1 ammy
+2 2*rings
+2 armor
+1 magefist
+1 for warcry
+42 flamebellow
= +51 inferno which could be the highest + to a single skill.

Edit: shade beat me on that one, didnt wanna double post.
 

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
whats that sword that has +33 (bugged) to inferno? its somethign like flame bellows. anyway, with that you can have very high inferno skill.
It isn't bugged... but it is Flamebellow.

Flamebellow
Balrog Blade

One-Hand Damage: (40-51) To (202-255) (121-153 Avg)
Two-Hand Damage: (148-187) To (318-401) (233-294 Avg)
Required Level: 71
Required Strength: 185
Required Dexterity: 87
Base Weapon Speed: [0]
+170-240% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 233-482 Fire Damage
+3 To Fire Skills
+12-18 To Inferno* (varies)
+10-20 To Strength (varies)
+5-10 To Vitality (varies)
12% Chance To Cast Level 16 Firestorm On Striking
Fire Absorb 20-30% (varies)
(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)

2 perfect Flamebellows on a Barb will give +42 to Inferno. With helm (+2), rings (+2), armour (+2), amulet (+2), belt (+1), that yields a total of level 51 Inferno (am I missing a +fire skills item, gloves...?) - but +36 skills on an Assy with 20 base points still gives level 56.

Besides an unsynergised, no-Mastery Inferno isn't that great, especially for a low-mana character like a Barb...

edit: @Uzziah: That item would have to be from a previous patch. All the +skill prefixes in 1.10 are in group 125 (ie. the same group) so can't spawn together. I think it may have been possible in a prior patch, or a result of the class-specific crafting recipes (which were never enabled in SP, IIRC).
 

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Shade said:
2 perfect Flamebellows on a Barb will give +42 to Inferno. With helm (+2), rings (+2), armour (+2), amulet (+2), belt (+1), that yields a total of level 51 Inferno (am I missing a +fire skills item, gloves...?) - but +36 skills on an Assy with 20 base points still gives level 56.

Besides an unsynergised, no-Mastery Inferno isn't that great, especially for a low-mana character like a Barb...
oops I forgot the +1 belt and the +2 could be gotten on an ammy that would ,ake a +53 inferno for the barb.
 

Balrog431

Diabloii.Net Member
In 1.09 I remember Hydra sorcs beefing up their Hydra and Mastery up to lvl 40+ with Skilll level Grand Charms. heh good ol TpPk Hydra sorcs, I never built one myself, but I seen them in action. Anyway I think the highest would be 43

10+ skill charms
2+ Sojs two
2+ sorc amulet
3+ 2+ I once found a 3+ to all sorc skills wand, with additional +2 hydra for a total of 5! In 1.09 Hc, sold it for profit though ;)
3+ sorc fireskill circlet
+1 lidless sheild

That and the regular cap of +20 to original skills, leaves it at 43

This was though 1.09 , possibly can stll be used though, I dont know. I dont play 1.10.

Anyway the question in mind was, whats the possible highest to get a skill, so I included what was once ahcievalbe and still could be ?
 

usamahanas

Diabloii.Net Member
Bone Spear for necro will have,
+8 from white rune word on a wand with +3 bone spear
+3 circlet
+3 ammy
+3 shield
+2 armor
+1 arachnid mesh
+2 rings
and x10 GC's that makes it +32 to bonespear, and it's dmg hmm just add to that marrowalk and full points to synegry :lol:
 

Liter Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
The most +skills to a single skill would be battle orders/battle command. Dual perfect call to arms for +14, a +6 helm, +2 armor, +3 amulet, +2 rings, +1 belt gives 28. then add ten skill charms for +38. Then cast battle command for +1. Can anyone say level 59 battle orders?
 

Corndog

Diabloii.Net Member
Liter Soul said:
The most +skills to a single skill would be battle orders/battle command. Dual perfect call to arms for +14, a +6 helm, +2 armor, +3 amulet, +2 rings, +1 belt gives 28. then add ten skill charms for +38. Then cast battle command for +1. Can anyone say level 59 battle orders?
I have seen a +7 BO helm on the realms. Friend had it. Seems like it was +2 barb skills, +2 Warcries and +3 BO. Might have been +2/+3/+2 cant remember exactly. I was insane.

So that would make lvel 60 BO
 

Ehtirno

Diabloii.Net Member
Unfortuanatly, Call To Arms on Barb will give only +3 to each of the skills, and Flamebellow on Sorc will likewise give only +3 inferno... Otherwise, we'd be takling unbalanced... :D
 
Top