Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what is the level of the "Venomancer's" prefix? (+3 to psn/bone)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by sequoia, Jun 10, 2005.

1. sequoia

sequoia IncGamers Member

what is the level of the "Venomancer's" prefix? (+3 to psn/bone)

i was looking at this recipe on arreat summit:
    well i was thinking about trying to do this on tiaras and diadems in hopes of getting a venomancer's prefix on one (maybe the "of Speed" suffix too! :lol: )

anyway, since the ilvl is always constant in this recipe, i wanted to know the level of the prefix i am hunting for (Venomancer's) so that I can have the best odds whenever i roll it with pgems.

does anyone know?

(also, does anyone know where i could see the monster levels in the areas so that after i find out the level of the prefix i could know where to hunt for tiaras/diadems)

thanks!

edit: if i just gambled a coronet and got a diadem, would it be of a random level or would there be a way for me to know what ilvl it was? like, would it be the max for diadems or something as long as i was high enough?

2. richo

richo IncGamers Member

well try the elite version of circlets and use a as high lvl char to gamble the max ilvl (6 lvl above youre own chars lvl) item for best chance:)

3. sequoia

sequoia IncGamers Member

i am thinking about trying that, but because it costs pgems i want to make sure i have the highest chance, 1% to 2% chance means a lot to me :p

4. richo

richo IncGamers Member

well it is random luck just like crafting:

sometimes i gamble with Ilvl 81 the best in the craftin session and with ilvl 93 the worst, it is just some luck in it and i hope you make a 3 sox 30% frw circlet :D

5. sequoia

sequoia IncGamers Member

i dont want to gamble a 3 sock 30% r/w per say, i just want a circlet that has the best odds to get that.

i think the best way to get it would be through pgem work, thats just me though