What is the better Base Weapon?

Freezin'Ya

Diabloii.Net Member
What is the better Base Weapon?

Scourge 3-80 1hd, -10 base speed, 1-5 sckts, range 3.

Cryptic Sword 5-77 1 hd, -10 base speed, 1-4 sckts, range 2.

Berzerker Axe 24-71 1 hd, 0 base speed, 1-6 sckts, range 3.

I know everyone uses the zerker but i'm startin to think different?

Freezin'Ya

Diabloii.Net Member
Dracoy said:
berzerker axe due to the good min/max damgae. o_O

For a c harger scourge would be better

Yeah, ok but now look at things like deadly strike, wouldnt the cryptic or the scourge be better for alot of the words out there?

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
47.5 beserk
41 cryptix
41.5 scourge

average damage of the bezerker is better

Anyways u cant make botd out of cryptix or scourge

Freezin'Ya

Diabloii.Net Member
You one of those guys that thinks Botd is the only word worth makin huh? that isnt even a word im considering making, but thanks for the averages.

Freezin'Ya

Diabloii.Net Member
Im still up in the air but Black for sure, and for end game either keep that or go for eternity, kingslayer, or beast. I'm looking for crushing blow , deadly strike, or open wounds. Main part of my build.

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
paladin? i would go for something fast and good average damage. Scourge wouuld be nice ^_^

Freezin'Ya

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been thinkin that too, tryin to find some different routes to go now that paly's have opened up so much, and i hate seein those zerkers everywhere, just tryin to be original and not suck at the same time bro!

Yeah the build is a holy freeze somethin, prolly zeal...Frost Zealot

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i dont know statistically but paladins usually always used cruel war spikes etc to block lock melee. I dont know if its still really good but war spikes were awesome.

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah the average damge comes up to 39

Go with scourge o_O

its pretty sweet.

Their are some new nice unique scourge called stormlash u should check out

Freezin'Ya

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually a buddy of mine put Doom in a war spike and it was wicked fast so maybe, lower damage than the 3 above though.

Color_Wolf

Diabloii.Net Member
war spike is range 2, 39 average, and VERY hard to get 5 sockets. Horrible choice for beast compare to a caddy. I don't think you can make a beast out of scourge as it needs a "hammer" and i am not sure if scourge is a hammer.