What is the BEST weapon combo for frenzy?

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
No one mentioned the lovely dual Eth stormlash combo ? :eek: Huge CB and damage all in one, plus the static is great and good fun.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
does the static work on ubers? if so then either crescent moon or stormlashes would be viable for best when facing ubers as a switch for the 1st half of their life.

SirBeetle

Diabloii.Net Member
I use double stormlash (1 eth), and it works quite nicely. Against the ubers however, the damage was just terrible, and this was when having 10k+ ar. Maybe I need to ber the other stormlash I have for some more cb. Static helped get them to 50% life easy, but after that, it was a very slow struggle to kill them. After using this barb, lash is indeed a great frenzy weapon, but I think my friend who uses beast/grief/botd zerks does a lil better.

nolifer

Diabloii.Net Member
What about making a eDeath in a collossus sword ? to slow ?to ugly ? :p or only b/c u want the same weapontype in both hands for the looks ?

Also, angelic amu+ring for the ar-boost, a bad idea?

//noob

yobu

Diabloii.Net Member
What about making a eDeath in a collossus sword ? to slow ?to ugly ? :p or only b/c u want the same weapontype in both hands for the looks ?

//noob

i want to know too about colossus sword.
( will it be fast eanoguh?)

Tankmobile

Diabloii.Net Member
i agree with spankeh with ebotd and edeath. My frenzier has tried beast, last wish and grief (all zerkers) and definitely best combo for me. however, i found i was missing the shiny little aura by my feet but soon solved by switching to act1 merc with faith-okay not the veritable tank like the act2, but makes up with giving me the nice ias bonus. Definitely best char ive played in awhile...the 50% cb etc on the death makes up for the weaknesses of the botd and vice versa. Its nice that theyre both eth, cos like spankeh, it was a pain in the ar*e to repair the beast/last wish/grief every 5 soddin minutes, especially since they were superior so huge repair costs.

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
for everyone repairing about repair costs - have you never heard of using a ral to repair?