Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what is the best set items for a bowzon??? and what is the best set item in the game?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by fireinside, Jun 1, 2008.

1. fireinside

fireinside Banned

what is the best set items for a bowzon??? and what is the best set item in the game?

what is the best set items in the game? also what is the best set item for a bowzon.??

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Re: what is the best set items for a bowzon??? and what is the best set item in the g

The best single set item for a (PvM) bowazon is Laying of Hands from the Disciple set.

The best complete set for a bowazon is Mavina's Battle Hymn.

The best complete set at all is Tal Rasha's Wrappings.

3. TheNamelessOne

TheNamelessOne IncGamers Member

Re: what is the best set items for a bowzon??? and what is the best set item in the g

Look here.

Or here.

But if you don't want to make up your own mind, you want to know what is best don't you, I didn't realise that at first...:coffee:

Erm, I would most likely say Tal Rashas were the best as well, though IK deserves a mention too, especially for lower level/poorer MFers, (or actually just get Tals). Maybe Aldurs... only kidding, :grin2:

Not sure for zon, all mine have been rubbish so I am not in a position to advise.

4. Dodgydave

Dodgydave IncGamers Member

What type of bowzon you play will determine what set is best.

Mavs is grat for an elemental zon, especially freezing arrow.

Diciples full set is quite good on a strafer/MS zon, especially since it lets you select your own bow.

As for best set items.. depends a lot on your build.

Guillemes Face is a great mele helm, Trang ouls gloves are one of two gloves with 20% FCR so are always popular, Tals set is great for a MF sorc, three piece Trang ouls (usually wing. gloves and belt) is a must for poisonmancers. IK set makes a good conc/beserk or WW barb and os on and so forth...