What is the best palladin PvPer

harry440

Diabloii.Net Member
What is the best palladin PvPer

i really want to make a good dueling char i have lots of really good PvM chars but i want to make a really sweet dueling pally i have a hammerdin that can duel but what type is better

smiter
FoHer
Hammer
Charger
any other choices thks for the help

Apologetix

Diabloii.Net Member
disclaimor: sorcs and other elemental magic users will own you. this is a very special build i have been experimenting with. i call it the thornadin.

str: none
dex: none
vit: all
energy: none

skills:
thorns lvl20
thats really it.

helm: i highly suggest a plain cap
armor: #1 choice here in hands down the quilted armor.. or if you cant afford that use a leather armor
weapon: the short sword you recieve at start
ammy: none
rings: none
shield: buckler you get at start
belt: most of the pros use a sash.. if you cant get the runes together use a cracked sash
gloves: leather gloves are your best bet here
boots: regular boots.. even leather boots will do just fine here

fill up entire inventory with 20 life sc

strategy: this build is effective only against melee characters. stand there and take as many hits//dmg as possible without dying. your thorns will do the trick and you will own. this is my favorite pvp build because it is very versatile and well rounded. it can take on nearly any melee character. this build isnt really made for duels against sorcs/el druids and the like. but this is the ultimate pvp melee dueler. the eq might be hard to come by, but with some mfing you should be able to attain some of the higher end stuff (like the quilted.. very pricey)

if you want i can afford to give you some start gear.. i know i have a spare sash somewhere.. (3 def i think. dont know exact mods) but that should get you on your way.

some of the other gear you can find in the channels for a reasonable price.

if you dont like this build i highly suggest a zealot. also althought ive never played a v/t ive been owned by one plenty of times. foh is good too.. even with 9830912093 resists, lvl 40foh with synergies and conviction puts people in a world of hurt.

jk on the thornadin guide.

Diminished-Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
Lmao...

No, no, no... you're all wrong best paladin pvper is teh...

Rainbow Pala

Stats:

Str: NONE
Dex: NONE
Vita: NONE
Energy: ALL

Max These SKills

Resist Fire
Resist Cold
Resist Lighting
Salvation
Holy Bolt

Did I mention you will own in duels?

THIS IS NOT IMPORTANTA DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING: (if you happen to make this paladin I will make fun of you forevar.)

Pravda

Diabloii.Net Member
Apologetix said:
disclaimor: sorcs and other elemental magic users will own you. this is a very special build i have been experimenting with. i call it the thornadin.

skills:
thorns lvl20
thats really it.

armor: #1 choice here in hands down the quilted armor.. or if you cant afford that use a leather armor
belt: most of the pros use a sash.. if you cant get the runes together use a cracked sash

strategy: this build is effective only against melee characters. stand there and take as many hits//dmg as possible without dying. your thorns will do the trick and you will own. this is my favorite pvp build because it is very versatile and well rounded. it can take on nearly any melee character. this build isnt really made for duels against sorcs/el druids and the like. but this is the ultimate pvp melee dueler. the eq might be hard to come by, but with some mfing you should be able to attain some of the higher end stuff (like the quilted.. very pricey)

if you want i can afford to give you some start gear.. i know i have a spare sash somewhere.. (3 def i think. dont know exact mods) but that should get you on your way.

if you dont like this build i highly suggest a zealot. also althought ive never played a v/t ive been owned by one plenty of times. foh is good too.. even with 9830912093 resists, lvl 40foh with synergies and conviction puts people in a world of hurt.

dang! nice guide dude :lol:

bioelectricity

Diabloii.Net Member
Apologetix said:

skills:
thorns lvl20
thats really it.

OMG, how come I've never thought of a build like this. dude ur genius. true, the gearz are hard to come by but wif my pindle bot running 10000000000 times I'm pretty sure I can find sum decent items to trade for the suggested items. cool, Imma make a pally like this.

Bio

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
inkanddagger said:
I made a thorns pally once a long time ago.

It was interesting waiting 15 minutes for hell baal to obliterate himself on me.
It's more interesting on a necro with bramble and the heart of ..... especially when he casts max iron maiden. Thorns has been nerfed to nothingdom or was it always so wimpy?