what is fcr bp for nova?

FlyingPerson

Diabloii.Net Member
what is fcr bp for nova?

By the way, is there any more ppl play nova sorc now?

I almost never see a Nova sorc now a day...
 

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
The breakpoints for nova are the same as all the sorc's and barb's spells except lightning and chain lightning.

The regular breakpoints are:
FCR Frames
0 --- 13
9 --- 12
20 -- 11
37 -- 10
63 -- 9
105 - 8
200 - 7
 

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
FlyingPerson said:
By the way, is there any more ppl play nova sorc now?

I almost never see a Nova sorc now a day...
not many people do. I use my old goodie to boost people on normal/nightmare every now and then, but on hell its simply too weak. Monsters close up on me too quickly, and since you need to be pretty close for them to be in the novas range, well, you simply get hurt a lot :)
Also, nova sucks mana like nothing else at high castrates, so you'll really need loads of mana regen if you even want to consider using energy shield ;)
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
BFD said:
The breakpoints for nova are the same as all the sorc's and barb's spells except lightning and chain lightning.
The lightning/chain lightning bug got fixed in 1.10. It's no longer tied to IAS.
 

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
The lightning/chain lightning bug got fixed in 1.10. It's no longer tied to IAS.
True, although I guess I wasn't clear in that I meant they use different FCR breakpoints.

Lightning and Chain Lightning breakpoints are:
FCR Frames
0 --- 19
7 --- 18
15 -- 17
23 -- 16
37 -- 15
52 -- 14
78 -- 13
117 - 12
 
Top