What is considered "good" LF damage?

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd say it's very good, but I play single player so I don't have ready access to all the godly loot. 3.3 K LF damage is definitely enough to kill most things easily in Hell.
 

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
considering 800 is the norm at slvl 20, that's ungodly. are you adding the phys to the lightning damage or something?
 

FreshWater

Diabloii.Net Member
Superhal said:
considering 800 is the norm at slvl 20, that's ungodly. are you adding the phys to the lightning damage or something?
My guess is that he's using griff's and has some jav sk's.

Btw mine is o.k i do 2.2k but with infinity who cares the damage :lol:
 

SkellyCommander

Diabloii.Net Member
FreshWater said:
My guess is that he's using griff's and has some jav sk's.

Btw mine is o.k i do 2.2k but with infinity who cares the damage :lol:
I use:
Griffs
Maras
Rare Gloves +2 Java/20ias/15strength/resis
Tgods
Bk
Ravenfrost
Treks
Eth Titans
Sanctuary
Coh
8 Java Gcs, I can't find anymore lol
1 Anni

Just wondering what your guy's LF damage was cuz I thought mine was low lol.
 

FreshWater

Diabloii.Net Member
while i use
Rare circulate 2 amazon skillz
Mara
titans
pheonix
tgods
bk ring/ raven frost
2/20ias rare glove
no anni or gc's
enigma
eth treks

I think your damage is not low lol
 

CoRRuPt-OnE

Diabloii.Net Member
thats not really rare. The zon was using CS and lets say her dmg was 2k each bolt and there are i believe 8 bolts? so thats 16k dmg right there with one strike. Plus the griffons and tstrokes plus jewels, thats alot of dmg in a short amount of time.
 

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
At level 40 Charged strike deals 1-6000 damage with 11 bolts. Add some -resist gear and +%lightning damage and you have a good Baal killer.
 

StijndeGooijer

Diabloii.Net Member
My java had 4.8k LF dmg :p

His equip was:

Griffon 23/20
Eth Titan 190/6
20/20 Monarch
CoH Wire
3/20 Gloves
Thundergod
Waterwalks
Rare amu: 2ama//3ml//7dex//18allres(36fire)
Soj
Raven

Along with Infinity my dmg was unbelievable :p
Charged Strike damage was 12k btw :)
 

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
He a new Dutchie on the forums!

Sorry, feel free to continue discussing whatever you were talking about! :p

David.
 

Tarantella

Diabloii.Net Member
SkellyCommander said:
I use:
Griffs
Maras
Rare Gloves +2 Java/20ias/15strength/resis
Tgods
Bk
Ravenfrost
Treks
Eth Titans
Sanctuary
Coh
8 Java Gcs, I can't find anymore lol
1 Anni

Just wondering what your guy's LF damage was cuz I thought mine was low lol.

It depends on the situation but a good test would be to see how long it takes you to take out hell Baal (one player in game)just by throwing LF. :)
 

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
Good LF damage is above 4000. :)

Needed LF for killing fast is like... Almost 100 if you got 100% Pierce. :p
 

SweetSoul

Diabloii.Net Member
My zon does quite a lot of damage then. 4.7k LF and 8.9k CS
Eth Titan's 296/7
25/20 griff
Coh
Phoenix
Tgods
Mara's
Bk Ring
Ravenfrost
Rare Java Gloves 2java skills 20ias
Cow King's Boots
8 Java gcs
 
Top