what is better

richo

Diabloii.Net Member
what is better

i wanna make a frost ama but whats better to take as charms

i was looking for 10/40+/30+ gc and sc but are skillers a option to as i want to make a ama with frost arrow

tnx already

rgzzz
RICHO

befkonijn

Diabloii.Net Member
hi Richo ;)

in my humble and noobish ama opinion i would leave the charms behind as the only ama that really benefits from its charms is a javazon, or maybe some passives to make Valk, dodge etc.. higher!

I would go for the max/ar/lifers...as they pump up your physical dmg...

ps: i would wait for other (more expert guys) to give an answer

grtz bef, seeya on msn ;)

San

Diabloii.Net Member
befkonijn said:
hi Richo ;)

in my humble and noobish ama opinion i would leave the charms behind as the only ama that really benefits from its charms is a javazon, or maybe some passives to make Valk, dodge etc.. higher!

I would go for the max/ar/lifers...as they pump up your physical dmg...

ps: i would wait for other (more expert guys) to give an answer

grtz bef, seeya on msn ;)
Umm.. if I've understood it correct, cold charms (, and cold damage modifiers from equipment?) increase the freeze duration on Ice arrow..

And I don't think a Frostamazon would have any, or at least very much enchanced damage to get any real use from max damage charms.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
San said:
Umm.. if I've understood it correct, cold charms (, and cold damage modifiers from equipment?) increase the freeze duration on Ice arrow...
He was talking about skiller grand charms not cold charms...The skillers would increase the cold damage from Freezing Arrow, but I'm not sure if it's worth it...

San said:
And I don't think a Frostamazon would have any, or at least very much enchanced damage to get any real use from max damage charms.
I think most Frost Maidens would pump dex to at least 300, so they would have some enhanced damage, not as much as a Fury druid or Zeal paladin but enough to make a difference.

bluedragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
u should use some cold skillers to increase the freeze lenght cuz the length is cut in 4 so u only freeze the monsters half a second instead of 2 seconds. each charm gets some extra freezing lenght, so u should use 4 or something to crank up the freeze time, also u could use raven and such that add cold dmg, they work exactly the same as the scs