What is a smart thing for me to do?

Dr.G

Diabloii.Net Member
What is a smart thing for me to do?

Well I am in act 4 and am at level 32 and I have 3 skill points to use but I an not sure on how to use them.

I am aiming for an army of the undead. So my current starts are I have 9 in raise skeleton and 7 points in Skeleton Mastery and I have 3 in raise skeleton mages.

I do have a few weapons and amulets that raised my numbers to those levels.

I was thinking that I would put one point in skeleton mastery, then I would put one point in raise skeleton and then one point into revive.

Now if I put a point in revive, I would actually have 2 because I have an amulet that gives me +1 in summoning.

Is this a smart move? or should I drop revive and put that point into raise skeletons??? I am close to going up another level for I will have an extra point soon but I just cant figure out what I should do.

Do you think I should put some points into curses. I only have 1 point in 1 curse though..

gvandale

Diabloii.Net Member
max ur skele warriors first.
then your mastery
then your mages

dont forget your +1 point in clay golem / mastery / summon res

g

Dr.G

Diabloii.Net Member
well I have about 3 pts in gollum mastery and after my power ups I have 2 in my CG.

I've tried useing my CG in act4 but it gets killed fast so I stick to iron because I dont have to replace him every 15 secs when I get attacked by an army of baddies.

I also have 1 pts in summon resist and have my +1 amulet I have 2 pts.

Peacrusher

Diabloii.Net Member
skellie warriors and mages will be your killers... max them and mastery asap. 1 pt in clay golem, golem mastery, and summon resist is all you need for now. 1 point in curses (especially amp you'll use this the most.) eventually add points to revives... (no more than 5 are really necessary) and increase your curses as needed.

NOTE. Corpse explosion is the most helpful bonespell to a summoner. I highly recommend maxing it after you have your skellies and skelli mastery maxed.

HarbingersOfSouls

Diabloii.Net Member
Dr.G said:
Well I am in act 4 and am at level 32 and I have 3 skill points to use but I an not sure on how to use them.

I am aiming for an army of the undead. So my current starts are I have 9 in raise skeleton and 7 points in Skeleton Mastery and I have 3 in raise skeleton mages.

I do have a few weapons and amulets that raised my numbers to those levels.

I was thinking that I would put one point in skeleton mastery, then I would put one point in raise skeleton and then one point into revive.

Now if I put a point in revive, I would actually have 2 because I have an amulet that gives me +1 in summoning.

Is this a smart move? or should I drop revive and put that point into raise skeletons??? I am close to going up another level for I will have an extra point soon but I just cant figure out what I should do.

Do you think I should put some points into curses. I only have 1 point in 1 curse though..

Maxx your Skeletons, then Mastery(since Skeletons are your main troops to your army), then work on Mages.

Revives you can get to later after your Mages(and don't forget to get your Curses also)

HoSv2