What is a good or godly zon circlet?

Bionic

Diabloii.Net Member
What is a good or godly zon circlet?

What is a good/godly zon circlet. I read the post below and I was wondering what you guys thought what could be used instead of the standard ones around. The best think I came across was a +1 zon, dual leech and some weak resist with AR. I put a socket on the helm my self, but that was ages ago. A sorc, nec or hammerdin are allways looking for a 20 FCR and some good resist plus 2 sockets. What would you look for in a zon circlet?

(Sorry if its been asked before, but I didnt find anything with the search)

distancepieman

Diabloii.Net Member
I would guess that a 2 zon skills, frw, fhr, life, resists, dual leech, strength/dex, and sockets would all be desirable.
So, 2 zon skills, 20 frw, life leech, mana leech, >15 resist all, +dex with a socket would be pretty noteworthy.

~Bails

pure bowazons actually can benefit more pvp from a nice artisans tiara of something (usually the 30 frw mod is nice, or life, etc.) since they can load the 3 os with ed/ias wihch helps more than skills. i guess for pvm, a nice +2, dual leech, res all, 2os, other juicy mods like dex or something one would be very nice.

Bionic

Diabloii.Net Member
Can an Artisans circlet get two mods on top of the 3 sockets? That would be a tight circlet to have, 3 sockets, 20 or 30 FRW and a nice life bonus.

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Bionic said:
What is a good/godly zon circlet.
It's hard to answer this question, but a 3s Circlet with 100 life, filled with 3x 40-15 edias jewels, is quite godly...

Dad Daniel

Diabloii.Net Member
hulla-hop said:
for a rare one, this would be my dream: +2, 30frw, max str, max dex, 30ed, 2socks.
Really godly one (NOT only for the bowazon), but totally ABOSLUTELY-NOT classspecific will be with 20 all res instead with +2 skills(30 str, 20 dex,30 FRW, 30ed, 20ALL RES, 2 free socets)
For one like this i would pay 3xsc20life/5all res sc LEGIT ONES!(30 Ists at least in EuHCL), but actually more likely 20 vex runes is the real price!(here i dont put THE JEWELS for the free socets...)!

sAYwQQT

Diabloii.Net Member
Dad Daniel said:
Really godly one (NOT only for the bowazon), but totally ABOSLUTELY-NOT classspecific will be with 20 all res instead with +2 skills(30 str, 20 dex,30 FRW, 30ed, 20ALL RES, 2 free socets)
For one like this i would pay 3xsc20life/5all res sc LEGIT ONES!(30 Ists at least in EuHCL), but actually more likely 20 vex runes is the real price!(here i dont put THE JEWELS for the free socets...)!
Too bad I'm not selling mine, huh? ;)