Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What is a good or godly zon circlet?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Bionic, May 11, 2005.

1. Bionic

Bionic IncGamers Member

What is a good or godly zon circlet?

What is a good/godly zon circlet. I read the post below and I was wondering what you guys thought what could be used instead of the standard ones around. The best think I came across was a +1 zon, dual leech and some weak resist with AR. I put a socket on the helm my self, but that was ages ago. A sorc, nec or hammerdin are allways looking for a 20 FCR and some good resist plus 2 sockets. What would you look for in a zon circlet?

(Sorry if its been asked before, but I didnt find anything with the search)

2. distancepieman

distancepieman IncGamers Member

I would guess that a 2 zon skills, frw, fhr, life, resists, dual leech, strength/dex, and sockets would all be desirable.
    So, 2 zon skills, 20 frw, life leech, mana leech, >15 resist all, +dex with a socket would be pretty noteworthy.

~Bails

3. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

pure bowazons actually can benefit more pvp from a nice artisans tiara of something (usually the 30 frw mod is nice, or life, etc.) since they can load the 3 os with ed/ias wihch helps more than skills. i guess for pvm, a nice +2, dual leech, res all, 2os, other juicy mods like dex or something one would be very nice.

4. Bionic

Bionic IncGamers Member

Can an Artisans circlet get two mods on top of the 3 sockets? That would be a tight circlet to have, 3 sockets, 20 or 30 FRW and a nice life bonus.

5. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

nah artisans can only spawn on magic, so theres only room for one suffix. =o

6. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

It's hard to answer this question, but a 3s Circlet with 100 life, filled with 3x 40-15 edias jewels, is quite godly...

7. hulla-hop

hulla-hop IncGamers Member

for a rare one, this would be my dream: +2, 30frw, max str, max dex, 30ed, 2socks.

8. Dad Daniel

Dad Daniel IncGamers Member

Really godly one (NOT only for the bowazon), but totally ABOSLUTELY-NOT classspecific will be with 20 all res instead with +2 skills(30 str, 20 dex,30 FRW, 30ed, 20ALL RES, 2 free socets)
    For one like this i would pay 3xsc20life/5all res sc LEGIT ONES!(30 Ists at least in EuHCL), but actually more likely 20 vex runes is the real price!(here i dont put THE JEWELS for the free socets...)!

9. sAYwQQT

sAYwQQT IncGamers Member

Too bad I'm not selling mine, huh? ;)