Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

what is a fishyzon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jdmoney, Sep 3, 2006.

1. jdmoney

jdmoney IncGamers Member

what is a fishyzon?

Subject says it all. While I just started playing diabloii again, i know what a fishymancer is. I'm guessing it has something to do with attaining summons but is there a build for it or? I couldn't find any information about it. Thanks in advance!

2. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

Hmm, I see the mighty Nightfish has indeed put his indelible mark on the amazons as well as the necromancers. :tongue:

A fishyzon is an amazon using LF (with or without CS) / FA (with CA maxed) and is designed for WSK running. Although the idea has been around before, the first person to write a guide about it is Nightfish (of Single Player Forum fame). Of interest is that he does not advocate the use of a Valkyrie in his guide, partly due to the pre-reqs D/A/E being somewhat bothersome.

The guide is stickied in the SPF character guides thread.

3. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Actually, if you do a search for all threads started by Nightfish, you will come up with a lot of useful stuff. His Guardian threads are always interesting and you should comeup with the Fishymancer Necro Guide as well as the Fishyzon Amazon Guide.

4. jdmoney

jdmoney IncGamers Member

ahh thanks guys. i didn't even see the search command *Bonk self*... i just manually searched the amazon forum. d:)

5. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

I will link up his guide into our build guide sticky here. :thumbsup:

6. Tim B

Tim B IncGamers Member

that'd be great. i just wrote a guide on more or less the same build, not seeing such a guide in the stickies on this forum, only to find i should have looked in the sp forum. oh well.

7. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

I saw your guide. It is very good in its own right, and certainly much better than the 'so-called guides' (e.g. THE ULTIMATE PvA LEET HERO THAT PWNZ UBER TRIST AND YOUR DOGGY TOO, or something like that) that periodically pop up on these forums.