What Is A C/B Paladin

Sboywild

Banned
What Is A C/B Paladin

Hi,

I was reading a thread on what builds are best for Uber Diablo and I heard that a C/B Paladin really owns him. I couldn't think of what that stood for except maybe Charge/? . Can I have some help with the name and what might be in the build. All help appreciated. Thanks.

Devin

chaca

Diabloii.Net Member
Sboywild said:
Hi,

I was reading a thread on what builds are best for Uber Diablo and I heard that a C/B Paladin really owns him. I couldn't think of what that stood for except maybe Charge/? . Can I have some help with the name and what might be in the build. All help appreciated. Thanks.

Devin
crushing blow chief. for uniques like uber D a successful CB attack takes away 1/10th of the current hit points. Since he has a buttload of hit points it equals to a lot of damage done.

edit:
No doubt about it C/B is crushing blow.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Definitely crushing blow...althoug C/B is a weird way to put it...Maybe Smite as your attack since it's fast and uninterruptable...Seem to recall a lot of people boasting that their Smiter could take down über Diablo very quickly.

Tibialposse

Diabloii.Net Member
ArchAngel Tiberrius said:
It is definately Crushing Blow.

It simply represents a damage route that a Zealot can take (another is Deadly Strike).
MY buddy killed dclone with his lvl 84 zealot and did nothing but smite him and he went down fast. It's def. crushing blow as he had a lot of it. It was fun to watch.

Tibialposse said:
MY buddy killed dclone with his lvl 84 zealot and did nothing but smite him and he went down fast. It's def. crushing blow as he had a lot of it. It was fun to watch.
Wonderful thing about smite, it automatically hits. Wonderful thing.

raphiel20

Diabloii.Net Member
ArchAngel Tiberrius said:
Wonderful thing about smite, it automatically hits. Wonderful thing.
95% of the time ;)
Yeh crushing blow though its usually reffered to as CB or cb not C/B. C/B makes it sound like some sort of actual build to me...