What is a 1.09 oculus worth? (non ladder softcore)

xKurupT

Diabloii.Net Member
What is a 1.09 oculus worth? (non ladder softcore)

just wanted to know what a 1.09 occy is worth as i got 2 of them so i want to get rid of one... if you have traded one off, or traded for one what did u pay for it??? ive only been offered 2 sojs as it isnt 1.10 but sojs and items are duped so much in non ladder im sure it is worth mroe then 2 sojs...

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
xKurupT said:
just wanted to know what a 1.09 occy is worth as i got 2 of them so i want to get rid of one... if you have traded one off, or traded for one what did u pay for it??? ive only been offered 2 sojs as it isnt 1.10 but sojs and items are duped so much in non ladder im sure it is worth mroe then 2 sojs...
Wrong forum, ask in Trade Value Forum in the Trading section.

xKurupT

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah i figured that out... its only cos i retstarted playing afew weeks ago and dunno much about 1.10... i checked and thats right..maybe the guy was trying to rip me off.. he was saying that 1.10 gave cold dmg and didnt have the teleport when hit... i didnt really believe him so i didnt trade.... i think he was just trying to get it for cheap...

Stiertje

Diabloii.Net Member
Soepgroente said:
I'd take 2 sojs for occy any day, whether it's NL or L, but it might differ from realm to realm.
I would take the 2 SoJ's too for my Occy :)

I have two, I don't use them. I will trade them to some poor shmuck who wants to be teleported 25% of the time. Did I tell you that Occy + Black Souls = one heck of a way to die?

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
Stiertje said:
I would take the 2 SoJ's too for my Occy :)

I have two, I don't use them. I will trade them to some poor shmuck who wants to be teleported 25% of the time. Did I tell you that Occy + Black Souls = one heck of a way to die?
I never die that way, i rather get saved when i port, also with Black Souls.
I really wonder what the thing is with Occy that some love it and the other despise it. I really never died from that teleport.

Harby

Diabloii.Net Member
Me either , never, just never. Besides when doing baal runs I always take of arach for tgods withouth even checking if souls are around. Just another precaution till I find wisp projector I guess :)