What ias bp should i be going for with this setup?

MaiHiMe

Banned
What ias bp should i be going for with this setup?

:smiley: for ubers baaling etc.

ber+hel or open socket wizpike+ber or ber'd wizpike

2asn 15fcr ammy (DISO THIS!)

15all res gc's

18+/15+ asn torch

goblin toe boots

stormshield clean/um'd/unid

guillame's clean/um'd

10cb/20ias gloves or 10ll/15str drac's

1300+ defense archon engima

this is my iso list on d2jsp, but it's also the equip i'm going to use. 65fcr bp
and i am unsure of what fhr or belt i should use..hrmm any idea's? ^^

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
id stick with the dracs... or else you got no lifetap... also that wizzy idea is pretty cool.... never thought of that... i dont know ias bp's... rofl. im too lazy to read up on all this stuff, but for your belt id use a good 24fhr/20+str/res/life belt ..... the strength will help get you to SS (more life!)

MaiHiMe

Banned
id stick with the dracs... or else you got no lifetap... also that wizzy idea is pretty cool.... never thought of that... i dont know ias bp's... rofl. im too lazy to read up on all this stuff, but for your belt id use a good 24fhr/20+str/res/life belt ..... the strength will help get you to SS (more life!)
i'll have enough str thx ^^ but hm...can crafted belts have cb lol?
maybe a 24fhr belt with help with my fhr bp (which i don't know what it should be)...but i was thinking...since i'm using guilleme's or w/e, i won't have max dr will i....so i should use 15dr/35+vit dungo's?? that's percect 50% dr.
more idea's pls!

oh and i won't need life tap, btw this is a trap sin with max talon and shadow master. about 3-6k traps is all i'm aiming for depending on what skill build i decide to use since i'm going to use infinity on merc.