What i would change in the game.

RobyX

Diabloii.Net Member
What i would change in the game.

1)Change the storage, for *** sake! i have 5 accounts to use beacuse of this and i gotta write it in wordpad to know where my items at

2)Make/Join a room in any mode, i know you can switch char's and check but then why not just make it so you can view any mode

3)Tab skills F1-F9 i hate just being able to use 2. then switch in a middle of a PvP match while your getting bashed like crazy

4)1 vitality should give 3 HP cause 2 is kinda low IMO.

5)Add clan's/Guild's and have daily match's againts each other

yeah not a whining thread just stuff i hate in the game and please dont flame me, i only beeon on this game like 4 years (probably 1year in total of playing)

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
RobyX said:
3)Tab skills F1-F9 i hate just being able to use 2. then switch in a middle of a PvP match while your getting bashed like crazy
You don't need to use F1-F9. I use asdfg/yxcvb for skill switching. *Much* faster, as your hand can reach all Keys without moving. And beside that, you can use your scroll wheel to switch skills, too.

4)1 vitality should give 3 HP cause 2 is kinda low IMO.
That depends on the character class. Sorc gets 2, but barb gets 4...

*stkrause

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Change of storage would be great, more characters in one account.

Make/Join a room in any mode, would spare me a lot of troubles when I want to mf in nightmare :D

Tab skills? Not to sound rude, but are you gonna use THAT much skills that you need somany tabs? Imo 1-8 is more than enough, and if you desperatelly need more, you can always use asdfg/yxcvb like stkrause said.

The vitality part is also like stkrause said, but I would like to point out, that it would be neat if you could add resistances by using attribute points.

And last but not least, the clan part, that would be awesome, Blizzard made a special option/channel etc in Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne for clans with avatars and everything, but they didn't in Diablo? Big pity...

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
RobyX said:
What's the problem with Tab Skills :scratch: ? The very maximum I'm using is for my sorceress : from [F1] to [F10]. You can reassign whatever key you want anyway :thanks: !

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
try discussing this in the bugs and suggestions part

but as for me duping and bots and map hacks are worst

380 Realm

Diabloii.Net Member
They really need to add a duel toggle switch in all game modes, especially hardcore. If the game creator has it turned off, no one can go hostile on anybody in that game.

Cerberus

Diabloii.Net Member
I was thinking that increasing the stashsize might reduce server strain caused by muling, but I guess people just would keep twice as much crap ;)

"1254 Isenhart's Cases have been sold to merchants, Reziarfg walks the earth!"

Now, that I would like to see, come 1.11!

Seriously, two complete switches (including charms) and then some more room for keeping tradables would have been nice. I've been doing countess for a week now because I'm so sick of muling back MF-gear from all those ****s_sets, ****s_crap, ****s_MFing and so on.

Rehsa

Diabloii.Net Member
nrabbit said:
remove most of the runewords, they make the game unbalanced if you ask me
without a lot of the runewords, 90% of the runes would lose their value and people wouldn't want socketed gear and just uniques/sets... a lot of higher runes would also be MUCH worthless..

as for stash size... the point is to not keep everything... if you have more than 5 accounts to hold your stuff... you need to think about getting a social life and be more picky on what you keep.

duel toggle switch = i want too, be a great feature

--------

added ideas:
make it so you kick people from the games you make. (example, those damn MH elitest people who wanna duel my MF char who has no PvP gear in MY MF GAME and call me names)

Add food to the game, maybe not require you to eat food, but have it heal hp/mana/stamina at once by certain ammounts depending on the food. it would make them a little better than rejuv pots, and transmuting (or add cooking) can really give you even better boosts (like max mana +50% for 60 seconds) or something like that if you make a certain type with the cube (with a certain % chance to fail)

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
Rehsa said:
without a lot of the runewords, 90% of the runes would lose their value and people wouldn't want socketed gear and just uniques/sets... a lot of higher runes would also be MUCH worthless..
i don't say delete all of them but some of them like the ones that came out several months ago or something like that

Rehsa

Diabloii.Net Member
nrabbit said:
i don't say delete all of them but some of them like the ones that came out several months ago or something like that
i know you didn' mean all, but still, the following statement applies

without adding new things to the game, after a while, everyone will have everything that they'll need... but with the newer runewords, not everyone has one. a lot of people have enigma's who have been playing quite a while... but if they came out with another better +1 to teleport rune word, then we have an economy. if the US stopped developing tech after the 1 GHz computer because it was enough, then everyone right now would have one, and the economy would die in that endistry and all tied to the industry. same with D2, if new things aren't around, the economy will die. That is why there are seasons in D2, but we never know when it is going to, or if it will ever end this second season. if they don't add things, then they lose a big fan base for the game.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, updates & new stuff is always cool.
I personally (as well as someone else already stated in the thread) hope they would find a way to prevent duping/botting/maphacks in the game. A way that doesn't effect to legit players at all.
I think that would result in much more valuable uniques. Most of them go for pgems these days since they're so common.
A little graphical improvement wouldn't be bad either despite most of us playing the game to find the most superb items.