What have you found on your mf runs?

arianna

Diabloii.Net Member
What have you found on your mf runs?

What is some of the stuff you have found during mf runs? This is the good stuff ive found.

Andariel: Shako , raven frost
Mephisto: Raven frost, magefist, Gore riders, Wirefleece
Pits: IK armor, string of ears
Diablo: Thundergod belt
Baal: Nothing
Baals minions: Dracul gloves
Travincal: Crown of thieves
Mauseleum: Nothing
Ancient tunels: 2 um , 3 ist, 1 pul
Pindle: useless stuff
eldrich: NOTHING
Shenk: NOTHING

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember getting a near perfect Dungo's (missed 9% ED to perfect) at the countess, and a nice lightning facet in a baalrun, but that's about it...

WebDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
BloZ said:
I remember getting a near perfect Dungo's (missed 9% ED to perfect) at the countess, and a nice lightning facet in a baalrun, but that's about it...
I'm not gonna put a list, but I remember at the beginning of the season when my first char, a summoner, headed to hell pits for the very first time. The first monster I encountered, just past the entrance, dropped a perf windforce. :rolleyes:

adecoy

Diabloii.Net Member
i found an eth thundergods belt perfect but quite useless :(

and also an eth verdungoes hearty chord...

oh and i found an ethereal jo staff im too depressed to id... :(

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
I found Griffon's Eye in the Pits, along with tons of socketables and gems. Meph and Andy have given many tradable uniques.

leetserv

Diabloii.Net Member
I tend to find so much mid-low uniques and sets i spend more time selling and muling it than i do finding it, so i've started keeping only the best and giving the rest away in between mf games.

adecoy

Diabloii.Net Member
found eth spellsteel i swear if i find another item that being ethereal makes it useless i will kill a bunny

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
Meph has dropped some nice tradebales, HoZ, Arach, Dungos, Perf Shako:thumbsup:

The only thing I have gotten from the Pits is a low Arreats and a Snowclash, but I have just started to run those areas :smiley:

Brona

Diabloii.Net Member
Silly question, but where are these "pits" everyone is raving about lately? Are the red portal areas in like frigid or whereever?

TriggerHappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Found Griffs in ToD the other day. I was born with bad luck (-250% mf) so I usually don't find any uniques from bosses.

TheBhoy

Diabloii.Net Member
The best i have dropped is a sc 20 life and 10cr. Current biding on it 2ists.

Thanks Meph...

FrostyTheSnowSorc

Diabloii.Net Member
The countess has without a shadow of a doubt been very nice to me this season... 2 Gheeds 34 & 38%, Gul, Mal, Hundreds of Hel, Lem, and a few Pul... Meph gave me Perfect Dungo's and SS in same drop.. Not bad for only a months time on this patch ^_^ :sunny:

rata

Diabloii.Net Member
today i got a shako, dungos, ravenfrost, tgods. from meph and diablo runs, none of these items were perfect but good enough for me. i traded the t-gods for a gul (that was a surprise!) ..hope it doesn't go poof on me :shocked: