ik armor
eth fathom
gul
ohm

thats all i can remember for right now?
what have you guys found?

aman

Assassin Moderator
nothing really but i guess i have never really ran pits properly ...well i never stuck to it but im going back to pit running :)

u have some nice finds did u have alot of mf?

NefariousNothing

Diabloii.Net Member
I've run the pit with a multitude of characters; chances are, if they can't run Pit, I probably won't keep them around. I once found an eth t-maul/5os eth berserker axe.. one right after the other. My jaw dropped.

I've found several Leviathan's, lots of decent socketables.. rarely ever run it with more than 150-200% mf. Unique's aren't worth a whole lot anymore, unless they're something that's so stupidly rare they're almost impossible to find [ie: tyraels, eth. dcleaver].

It definitely pays off. I find going into hell baal games (as they're mostly bots, atleast on east), and doing it works well. If you've got teleport, you can teleport around to spawn the monsters while there's still eight people in the game. Works pretty well if you know the maps.

WarEagle

Diabloii.Net Member
I like to use my Strafe a Zon,
quick
efficent

I found :
a nice Templars Might
6os Eth Zerker
eth CB
500def+ Dusk
4os Eth Crip Axe
IK armor n Tal armor

170def 3os Visage and Demonheads

aman

Assassin Moderator
oh forgot about my ik barb could run it . i did mainly do pits with my strafer and did a few with my fishymancer but i think i will go back to running pit alot more often :)

SiccVolta

Diabloii.Net Member
dang u guys keep reminding me of more
also throw in there a 6os ethcb
lots and lots of good socketables

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
4s col voulge
750 def eth archon plate (3s :()
eth legend sword
eth ettin axes
5s eth ettin axe
eth champion axe
13 ed superior mat bow, +1 skills :(
4s crusader bow

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
I've found :

IK armor
2 x lightsabre
eth sacred armor + lots of other socketables
nagel 30 :D
MAL rune
java skillers +30gf

+ plenty of other stuff

g00tch

Diabloii.Net Member
a decent titans amongst other things - most recently, a -48% deaths webb of a regular monster.

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
hammerdin with 2xx mf and best drop was flawless amethyst (or is 25k gold concidered better?)

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Licwid said:
Tyrael's. :D
no offense, but if you can back it up with a screen shot, i'll believe you.

I've found a unique sacred armor the other day and I was praying to god that it was tyreal's might but it turned out to be templar's might. Still, that armor is pretty darn rare.

Bert

Diabloii.Net Member
NefariousNothing said:
It definitely pays off. I find going into hell baal games (as they're mostly bots, atleast on east), and doing it works well. If you've got teleport, you can teleport around to spawn the monsters while there's still eight people in the game. Works pretty well if you know the maps.
Why you do that? Do they drop better that way?

NefariousNothing

Diabloii.Net Member
Bert said:
Why you do that? Do they drop better that way?
Well, 8 people in the game, and I'm the only one killing them; more experience for me, and I'm pretty sure the drops are better with more people in the game, though this might just be me being superstitious or some such.