What have you done this weekend?

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
What have you done this weekend?

So everybody, being it early Sunday morning and I'm sitting at work, my weekend is obviously over.

So, what have you done this weekend? Anything fun and exciting? Boring as usual?

For myself, Friday I went up to a junkyard with my brother and we got the follow parts for his car: Manual pedal assembly, hydraulic lines, clutch resovir, shift boot, shift knob. And then we also bought a new flywheel and clutch.

Now, the reason were doing this is because were swapping his Integra from an Automatic to a Manual, this is going to be a fun little project.

Now on Saturday, I went with my brother to an Integra meet. (I would post pictures but I'm too lazy and there already on another website, I could post the link but that's against the rules). That was a lot of fun, we had about 30 cars, and a really good time. We went cruising down a local freeway shot some good video and had a great time.

We then all went to a Red Robin and had dinner, it was so much fun.

So, what have you done this weekend?
 

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
on friday i went over to a friends house with some other friends, we watched movies and stuff like that, then i went home played video games and went to sleep

on saturday i went to teh doctor to see if my arm was alright, it was :thumbsup: , then i went home watched tv and hanged with friends as usual

today i woke up early and ive been on the computer since, having a lazy day, all im gonna do today is to eat, watch tv, play video games and sleep
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Jimi- said:
on friday i went over to a friends house with some other friends, we watched movies and stuff like that, then i went home played video games and went to sleep

on saturday i went to teh doctor to see if my arm was alright, it was :thumbsup: , then i went home watched tv and hanged with friends as usual

today i woke up early and ive been on the computer since, having a lazy day, all im gonna do today is to eat, watch tv, play video games and sleep
Heh, I wish I could do that. I think I'm going to get off work early today, I hope. But then afterwork I have to go hang out with my girlfriend :(... The day is ruined.
 

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, you're going to beat Ash in no time...


I've been procrastinating all of yesterday. Today, I should be getting into work... sometime..... soon.

My procrastination = Playing guitar.
 

5Ws

Banned
Where's Ash at? He's got a serious competition coming.
Watch your back London, Ash will do anything to stay on top.
 
~Kazama Fury~ said:
Wow, you're going to beat Ash in no time...
thats just what i was thinking .. its like he has every other post in every thread in the otf. o_o

i think you started this morning with like 70 posts. just look now. :lol:
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Jimi- said:
you dont like her?, details?

yeah, dude 38 posts per day in average!
Although, I've only been a member since last Thursday.. Anyways, details on my girlfriend.

I can't work on my car.
I can't talk about my car.
I can't hang out with other girls (that are JUST friends).
I can't goto car meets.
I can't play videogames.
I can't take naps.
She forces me to stay up until 12 when I have been up since 4.
I can't joke around with her.
I can't tell her any joke without her getting mad at me.
I can't have any time to myself.

I can't do anything, I can't be myself around her. I don't like her at all. No, the sex isn't good. I can't break up with her because I'm too weak.
 

nosoup4crr

Diabloii.Net Member
I had to work friday night, but I sat at the front desk of my dorm w/ friends, and played the bongos whilst others played different musical instruments. Saturday, it was 75 and sunny. I played basketball and volleyball. i learned how to play wonderwall and house of the rising sun on guitar. I wrote some outside. I played some rook. Then I watched Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind in my dorm room while drinking kahlua, milk, and baileys...later pineapple rum and sprite. I talked to someone on the phone, then passed out. I just woke up. I'm going out to play volleyball again. I have to run to the mall to get a gift certificate for a friend who just won SGA presidential seat. And then I have homework to do.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
thats just what i was thinking .. its like he has every other post in every thread in the otf. o_o

i think you started this morning with like 70 posts. just look now. :lol:
I'm gonna be honest with you. I started this morning with 39 posts.

Anyways, this weekend has been great except for anything involving my girlfriend.
 

5Ws

Banned
Newman said:
Although, I've only been a member since last Thursday.. Anyways, details on my girlfriend.

I can't work on my car.
I can't talk about my car.
I can't hang out with other girls (that are JUST friends).
I can't goto car meets.
I can't play videogames.
I can't take naps.
She forces me to stay up until 12 when I have been up since 4.
I can't joke around with her.
I can't tell her any joke without her getting mad at me.
I can't have any time to myself.

I can't do anything, I can't be myself around her. I don't like her at all. No, the sex isn't good. I can't break up with her because I'm too weak.
London, may I suggest ramming right into her with your Civic?
 

P2blr

Diabloii.Net Member
Friday I did crap all but yesterday is where the fun was.
Woke up bright and early at 7:00 and went to school by 8:15 for an interschool team cehss tournament. As expected(since we were the B team) we lost first round, but we stayed to watch the rest; our A team won the championship which is quite good. The went to get my buddy who works at Tim Horton's, then went to the mall to get cheap shorts from his sister who works at a place. Went to watch Sin City which has got to be the greatest movie out yet, although it looks like it's finally going to be a year of outstanding movie premiers.
done.
 

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
A Team?

DAH DO DAAAAAAAAA
DUH DAAAAAAAAA DUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DA DO DA DU DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DAAAAAA DO DA DAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I got drunk ate oreos & watched ghostbusters, less than thrilling weekend, everyone is out of town, but going to a Vegas wedding on tuesday so yeehaw
 

SilentMagik

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
I can't do anything, I can't be myself around her. I don't like her at all. No, the sex isn't good. I can't break up with her because I'm too weak.
Dude, sounds like you have some business to take care of. Better do it or business will eventually take care of you.

And to stay on topic, yesterday I went to an art gallery. One of my father's oldest friends had his paintings exhibited. There was some really nice paintings (oil on canvas) and alot of people there. Unfortunatly I couldn't affort to buy anything.
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
SilentMagik said:
Dude, sounds like you have some business to take care of. Better do it or business will eventually take care of you.

And to stay on topic, yesterday I went to an art gallery. One of my father's oldest friends had his paintings exhibited. There was some really nice paintings (oil on canvas) and alot of people there. Unfortunatly I couldn't affort to buy anything.
Honestly man, I rather let her break up with me. It's just way easier.
 
Top