What have you done these past couple days

Ultra Concentrated Joy

Diabloii.Net Member
What have you done these past couple days

Since I first realized about 30 hours ago that the ladder was going to re-set, I took stock of my items and decided to make several runewords. After much frantic running around like a chicken with its head severed, I have made several runewords:

Fortitude: 1.5LPL,29 res Sup. Archon
Grief: +355, 39 IAS PB
Death: 300%ED Eth Ettin
Harmony: +4 Valk, Sup. Blade Bow

Random Insights and Spirits (Polearms and Staves; and Monarchs) with various rolls.

What has everyone else done?

And I have finished with this ladder. All that is left is to roll a few hundred Pgems on Baal GC's, which I can do when we revert to NL.

DiabloLikesMMA

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: What have you done these past couple days

I just made a +6 bo crystal sword, a low Death in a colossus sword, a 388ed ebotd cb, a 2/3/13 Faith GMB and a 17 aura Insight in a lvl 25 partizan - Great for leveling up.

DH Amazon

Diabloii.Net Member

What has everyone else done?
Quite opposite, just feeding Charsi.

Some highlights:
3xsoj, gived only 3404 gold for each
1/20/20/9 anni, only 3502
Mara28&29, gived only 3905 x2
40mf gheed, again only 2800
eth Reapers Toll, went cheap, 3076
19/20sorc torch for 3001
facets were also 3001
5fhr5allress sc, little better 8610
Azurewrath 15402
6xArachs, 17225 for each
Infy,Enigma,Dream diadem,Fortitude all were 35k

Best start is fresh start and lots of :coffee:

Painman

Diabloii.Net Member

Made a Pride polearm that I had the parts for, but never put together.
Blew all my PGems on rolling a Baal GC (and got nothing)
Made an Obedience and a Spirit
Cubed all my Pul-Um-Mal up to Vex

That's about it... I didn't play for very long this season and didn't have vast stockpiles.

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member

Made some ladder runewords with the runes I had left:

3x Faith
2x Ice
2x Dream
4x Grief
5x Fortitude
1x Infinity
3x Insight
9x Spirit 35

Those are the most remarkable ones :whistling:

Anthraquinone

Diabloii.Net Member

Dream diadem
Dream troll nest
Infinity eth CV
Death eth CB
a few spirits and insights

-AnQ

Ultra Concentrated Joy

Diabloii.Net Member

I forgot my Dream BV and Dream Sacred Rondache. The BV roll was pretty crappy with only 7 resists and decent fhr, but the shield turned out alright.

The Italian Oak

Diabloii.Net Member

Can someone please explain these runewords. Just putting runes in weapons with the cube?

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Can someone please explain these runewords. Just putting runes in weapons with the cube?
That should sort you out dude...

I trashed all my characters in PvP against my mates and had a huge amount of fun and the thought didn't cross my mind until now of all the stuff I must have lost!

I still have mules full of stuff that non-ladder people can use, but it's my DnD night tonight so no time for a giveaway! Man, i'm a selfish git! :grin:

LostMagic

Diabloii.Net Member

lets say you want to make fortitude, you need a four socket armour. the recipe is el-sol-dol-Lo. so you put el into the armour, then dol, then sol, then Lo! it will be a fortitude. this is called "rolling" the runewords

The Italian Oak

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank you MrKaxe and LostMagic (I started playing when I was little, back when I thought double swing was awesome, just got back into it and cant believe everything lol)

Fedmann

Diabloii.Net Member

I've been playing Football Manager - after clearing all my stuff into a drop game and deleting the chrs...just waiting for reset.

Greizer

Diabloii.Net Member

I made a game called "Free Eni" last night and dropped my newlymade Enigma... Then I made "O free here" and dropped HotO, CtA and Tal's set. I don't plan on playing non-ladder and I'm too lazy to do giveaways, sorry. :scratchchin: :coffee: :whistling:

Edit: Also dropped Anni and Sorc Torch... Very funny to see people jump around and try to grab them, all the while wearing their own Annis and Torches. :jig: