what happens when ladder resets?

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
what happens when ladder resets?

im not famaliar with it, does it delete our characters? what does it do? thanks.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
All your present characters become non-ladder and anyone wishing to play on the new ladder must start from square one.

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks for the straight forward reply, PhatTrumpet. looks like most people only post to gain post counts?

Lensor

Banned
Or maybe (just maybe) they have answered this question a thousand times already, and think you could make the effort to do a quick search to find the answer.. Like take a look in the stickies at the top of the community forum page?

Anyway, I think Stimm is the one closest to the thruth.. :D

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
They're just angry because a ladder reset will most likely never happen and Blizzard just left D2 to die. So when ladder reset is brought up and isn't talking about it actually happening, people tend to get grouchy. I, for one.

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
If you go based on the length of season 1 , we should actually be nearing the mid way point of season 3. This game is dead , these forums are in essence dead with the exception of a dedicated few who cant seem to move on. hell I still post and browse these forums religously and I havent played D2 since GuildWars was released

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Lensor said:
Or maybe (just maybe) they have answered this question a thousand times already, and think you could make the effort to do a quick search to find the answer.. Like take a look in the stickies at the top of the community forum page?
Nono, he had it right. We only post for the count ^^

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
Stimm said:
This game is dead , these forums are in essence dead with the exception of a dedicated few who cant seem to move on. hell I still post and browse these forums religously and I havent played D2 since GuildWars was released
Hey! I can move on, damn it. :rant:

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Honestly, I don't mind if it doesn't reset. I mean, come on, it would be a reason to keep playing. I'd rather let my habits die out. I'm now only playing softcore for the mass amounts of dueling there.. I get to kill 100s of people every day with a pvm javazon (Including rune-dupe Grief smiters :D). I love it. I would duel hardcore, but I no longer have the wealth, nor the patience to actually find someone to kill.

Lucky