what happened?

importpsycho

Diabloii.Net Member
what happened?

i just started HC
i was in norm baal run, and all the sudden some one went hostile and I died, all in a blink of an eye.
i dont know what killed me, everyone left as soon as..(guess I'm the only one with out chicken). all i know is that he was druid with enigma
is there still a skill that kill you when TP to town and hostile?
i thought those where fixed

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
No, rather than fix all the skills that did that, they fixed only the ones that were being heavily abused in .09 (except guided, they didn't fix that either).
Oh, and they also fixed hammers near the start of .10, proving that they can fix all the others, but just don't.

So basically any attack that doesn't involve melee and isn't hydra/traps/hammers/firewall/meteor could potentially kill you while you're minding your own business in baals.

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
-We- aren't. Just them others. You know, the ones lacking the talent to kill people without hacks. :rolleyes:

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the world of TPPK.... it sux yes... but then it's a learning situation.....

Just beware of any HIGH lvl char that has no business being there....

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
Aerath said:
-We- aren't. Just them others. You know, the ones lacking the talent to kill people without hacks. :rolleyes:
ups. sorry m8, I went to the dentist today, wasnt really thinking very clearly beforehand. say, you got a spare lod copy? I seem to have misplaced mnie ^_^