What Happened?

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
What Happened?

I must have missed alot in my abscence. I was looking at my past threads, and i saw that sam_Manzanza or whatever was baned. Does anyone know why?
-Jon-

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Crudesash68 said:
I must have missed alot in my abscence. I was looking at my past threads, and i saw that sam_Manzanza or whatever was baned. Does anyone know why?
-Jon-
He got a bit too vocal and ticked, there was some banning and several members were lost in those times of trouble, I suggest reading up on the EMB from around that time. As I'm sure you can understand, like an industrail accident at a nuclear reactor, most people still here from then don't care too think on it too hard.

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Sometimes I think we should ask Krem and AE to sticky this info. :uhhuh: :lol: in the SPF FAQ.

I'm kinda being half-serious because these topics usually come up from time to time.

At least we can say "read the FAQ" .... btw, not trying to rouse up old memories ... but wasn't Sam intentionally trying to ban himself with multiple useless threads/postings? That's what I remember. Krem/AE basically had no choice from what I remember.

Anyways ... back to your original programming.

Feceset

Diabloii.Net Member
bill_n_opus said:
At least we can say "read the FAQ" .... btw, not trying to rouse up old memories ... but wasn't Sam intentionally trying to ban himself with multiple useless threads/postings? That's what I remember. Krem/AE basically had no choice from what I remember.
Naw, that was Solo.