• I blame Durf!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beer, Boobies, Poing!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
StarStageGurl said:
I have long, layered, slightly wavy hair now, but I'm planning to get it cut a little shorter soon. The longest strands are about six inches from my butt crack but it kinda takes a V shape...well U shape, so it's not actually THAT long. Yea, I like long hair.

Edit: Ahah, you can see a lot of my hair there <--
Ella es no muy inteligente for not doing "<--" this sooner ;p

it was a good 3 inches...but my mom made me buxx it today to a measly 1/2 inch...damn family photos

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
Currently the fro is gettin going. Still a little short only about 5 inches thick. Had dreads before this for about 3 years. My fro was about a foot and a half deep when I dreaded it

StarStageGurl

Diabloii.Net Member
Echod16 said:
Ella es no muy inteligente for not doing "<--" this sooner ;p

it was a good 3 inches...but my mom made me buxx it today to a measly 1/2 inch...damn family photos
What?? Sorry, English, Chinese, and French only. I can kind of guess what that means though. Doesn't look too pleasant.

I think guys would cry if almost any girl shaved her head bald for aesthetic reasons. I know, a sexist remark, but I have yet to see a female look nice bald. Actually, I havn't seen a guy look nice bald either, but then again, I don't see many bald guys around. Care to convince me otherwise? Visuals would help a great deal. ;)

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Bald is beautiful...just ask Mr. Clean

StarStageGurl said:
What?? Sorry, English, Chinese, and French only. I can kind of guess what that means though. Doesn't look too pleasant.

I think guys would cry if almost any girl shaved her head bald for aesthetic reasons. I know, a sexist remark, but I have yet to see a female look nice bald. Actually, I havn't seen a guy look nice bald either, but then again, I don't see many bald guys around. Care to convince me otherwise? Visuals would help a great deal. ;)
Two words: Patrick Stewart.

I am the only male in my family who is not going bald (my hairline IS receding, but I have no other characteristics of male pattern baldness). Everyone else, including my younger brother, is either bald or balding (though my brother is balding at a slower rate than my father, my uncle, or my two grandfathers).

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Lack of options in Poll...

Mine was longish, brushed forward and gel'd.

Until lunch time today.

Now it's strimmed around the sides and sides of the back and longer all down the middle (forehead to neck). Spiked out up the centre of the back and all along the top. Highlighted.

Very happy with it, the girl who cut it wasn't half bad either... ;)

KnightFall

Isolde212

Banned
I normally have light auburn red hair and I like it in a short pixie cut. But I have been in relationships for the past 2.5 years so I have grown it out. For some reason guys like long hair. It's now shoulder length and I got it dyed very dark brown almost black a couple of days ago. Anakha loves it......for some reason guys like black hair too.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
my hair is incredibly thick, red and short. I have like 4x as much hair on my head as most people. it grows really fast and if i dont want to get shaggy i have to get it cut every 2 weeks.

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
When my hair is cut the way it should be cut, it's short & tapered on the sides and back (about 1 inch), and tapered to about 3 incies up top to give me something to work with.

My hair is normally combed straight back, but with it sort of parted on the side (but with no obvious part). Mostly, it's the natural direction of my hair... been wearing it this way for as long as I can remember.

I have experimented a few times in my life with growing my hair out - both experiments have resulted in tremendous failure. I have determined that I was not meant to have longer hair.

And I'm also with Mixed... sadly... I have less hair today than I did when I was younger. Family genetics would also tend to dictate that by the time I hit 45, I'll have not much hair left up top. I think that once I get to that point, I'm just gonna shave it. I'll NEVER EVER comb it over! :D

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
StarStageGurl said:
StarStageGurl said:

demi moore actually pulled off the shaved head look pretty well

Freemason

Banned
Until 1998 I had hair halfway down my back. Then I moved to the desert and cut it. Now it's usually between 1/2" and 1" long.

Johnny

Banned
ZeppelinAngel said:
you look very shall we say.. interesting, when your hair grows out
I dont like the sound of that.
Anyway I never have long hair anymore.
Now I cut it every other month instead of every 6 months which gave me a mullet twice a year.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
Johnny said:
I dont like the sound of that.
Johnny said:
Anyway I never havie long hair anymore.
Now I cut it every other month instead of every 6 months which gave me a mullet twice a year.

i couldn't help finding you entertaining to the eyes when you were rocking your mullet